Error in Applying VISA to Australia

Lahiru

I entered all the details it asked for and I got stuck at Page 4.

One of the following issues is preventing this application from continuing:

• The applicant does not hold an appropriate visa.
  • The applicant cannot be identified.

The applicant will not be able to continue. The applicant should review the eligibility information on our website.

Please help! 

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, Lahiru said:

I applied for the conferral visa.  I didn't get you here "What is your current immigration status in Australia?". Well, for the time being, I'm not in Australia nor I've been to Australia. 

Sounds like you are trying to apply for a visa which requires you to hold another visa already. For instance, applying for PR after spending the appropriate length or time in Oz on a provisional visa

I agree with verystormy too, no such thing as a conferral visa. Are you confusing the visa application with "conferral of citizenship"?

10 hours ago, VERYSTORMY said:

there is no such thing as a conferral visa. Conferral is a means to obtaining citizenship.

what is the purpose of your visa requirement? Study? Live permanent? Holiday?

Well im want to live permanent. But i dont have PR yet. should i apply to PR first?

2 hours ago, Lahiru said:

Well im want to live permanent. But i dont have PR yet. should i apply to PR first?

Of course!  You have to have a permanent visa to live permanently in Australia.  As you seem to be struggling somewhat, you might want to discuss your situation with a registered agent - you have to have skills and experience which are required in Australia.  Not everyone is able to emigrate

oh i see thank you very much! I'll contact some agent and see. Thanks in advance

10 hours ago, Quoll said:

Of course!  You have to have a permanent visa to live permanently in Australia.  As you seem to be struggling somewhat, you might want to discuss your situation with a registered agent - you have to have skills and experience which are required in Australia.  Not everyone is able to emigrate

2 hours ago, VERYSTORMY said:

make sure any agent is MARA registered.

if you can tell us more about yourself such as occupation and qualifications we might be able to give some initial help

Yeah sure! 

I'm 23 years old and i live in Sri Lanka. I have 2 + years of experience in IT field as a Developer. I have a Dip. in Service Management (HR). I'm doing my 3 years degree as a student now and in the 2nd year of my degree. 

On 6/16/2017 at 17:53, VERYSTORMY said:

I would look at the 189 and 190 visas, though you may need to get your degree and get some post qualification experience in order to pass the skills assessment. Though a registered migration agent may be worth speaking to

Thanks alot for the help.. I will thank you again .