So I'm wanting to move to Australia, permanently. I plan to get a two yearly working holiday visa, and then after this - what are my options? 
I'm an exotic dancer so I really don't have a career path. While in Australia I'd like to do some beauty courses. Ultimately I'd like to set up my own business which is very doable, weather it's mobile, in home or small store.
Is there a visa for me to start a small business and stay in Australia after the two year working holiday visa? Or what are my options, if any, to permanently move and live in Australia?

To move permanently you need a skilled occupation - by training and experience - which is in short supply/high demand in Australia.  These lists can be found through the links below.  Beauty therapy (and exotic dancing) is not on them:

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists

You get a 1 year only WHV initially:  it can be extended for a 2nd year if you complete the required period (normally 88 days) working in a prescribed regional area during the first year.  There is no visa to start a small business.   After the WHV you would have to return home, acquire the required training and experience in a skilled occupation and hope it was still on the list by the time you applied.  However, these lists and conditions change...so there are no guarantees.

Thank you for your reply. 

Yes I looked on the skilled workers visa today and found hair dressing which would be what I'm wanting to get involved in.

I'm thinking I have to gain experience in this field and possibly obtain the hair dressers visa as a skilled trade after the two yearly working holiday visa. 

Im hoping this is the way :)

Well, if its going to possibly go, you would be better to get qualified sooner and try to get out on it rather than waiting 2 years plus.