Anmac

Liz24

On 03/07/2017 at 07:33, Anna1992 said:

Hey Liz! I got an email today saying it's been finalised and sent in the mail.
All the best on your end xx

That's brilliant Anna. Has your arrived? Mine is in the post ?

Anna - have you applied to AHPRA? Liz hopefully you'll get letter this week. Did you know that if AHPRA give you registration in principle you have to be in Australia to activate it within 12 weeks? I rang them because i thought it could be extended but it can't! Luckily i haven't had it yet but its gonna pretty tight seen as i have to give work 2 months notice!

2 hours ago, JohnnyGW said:

Anna - have you applied to AHPRA? Liz hopefully you'll get letter this week. Did you know that if AHPRA give you registration in principle you have to be in Australia to activate it within 12 weeks? I rang them because i thought it could be extended but it can't! Luckily i haven't had it yet but its gonna pretty tight seen as i have to give work 2 months notice!

Hi, yeah I was aware of that. I'm still waiting for the uni to send more information so it's not going to be a problem For me i don't think ?I've spoke with work and as I'm emigrating they agreed to a flexible notice period! Maybe you could try the same? 

Have you submitted your EOI johnny? How long do you think it will be before you hear anything? X 

Yes I do, did my nursing studies in Australia...international student. So my registration is valid for a year then I renew when everyone else does

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

On 12/07/2017 at 22:04, Liz24 said:

I'm sure you will get it invited in time for the next panel. 

Still waiting for my letter! 

Hi Johnny,

have you you heard anything from APHRA? I've had an email stating my application is going to the board panel next month....not sure if this is normal processing? 

Liz 

22 hours ago, JohnnyGW said:

HI Liz,

I'm still waiting, I applied end of April - when did you apply? Maybe thats normal? Have you had your LOD from ANMAC?

John

Hi,

LOD finally arrived ? Have put in EOI ready for Wednesday but don't hold out much hope as I only have 60 points- I've looked online but the results for the 12th don't appear to be out yet. I still can't believe you didn't get through with 65!! 

I applied to Anmac beginning of April. Have had a few emails back and forth regarding medicine management and course outline, then final one saying it was going to panel and I'd have final decision end of August. I just assumed the assessor would say yes or no. 

More waiting?

Good luck for Wednesday xx 

Glad to hear it's come back... and yes, now more waiting! Hopefully I will get the invite tomorrow. Apparently they get automatically sent out at midnight (Sydney time) on the date so that will be 3pm tomorrow ?.

I'm hoping AHPRA will get back to me soon, I applied end of April. Had to get NMC to resend COGS but no updates since. I'll let you know if I hear anything tomorrow x

• Like 1

I've recently received my LOD, it took around 10 weeks from lodging it...they didn't need any extra documentation and everything went through smoothly. Submitted out EOI today. Hopefully we'll get invited soon, our agent told us that the next round is tomorrow.....fingers crossed!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mrsgellerby said:

I've recently received my LOD, it took around 10 weeks from lodging it...they didn't need any extra documentation and everything went through smoothly. Submitted out EOI today. Hopefully we'll get invited soon, our agent told us that the next round is tomorrow.....fingers crossed!!

That's brilliant. Good luck ?

How many points have you got? 

Xx 

1 minute ago, Liz24 said:

That's brilliant. Good luck ?

How many points have you got? 

Xx 

Thankyou!!

I've got 65 points Liz24. We were hoping to be out there by Dec as we booked tickets for the Rugby League World Cup Final but it doesn't seem like we'll be there due to the visa times changing!! Grrrrrr :arghh: x x

38 minutes ago, mrsgellerby said:

Thankyou!!

I've got 65 points Liz24. We were hoping to be out there by Dec as we booked tickets for the Rugby League World Cup Final but it doesn't seem like we'll be there due to the visa times changing!! Grrrrrr :arghh: x x

Yeah the visa changes have been quite a shock. We were hoping for September but not sure now. X 

7 hours ago, JohnnyGW said:

No I hadn't seen that. Gutted! I'm gonna have to rethink my plans...I was hoping to move end of October. Good job I've not handed notice in! x

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

I know I'm gutted too. Don't really know why it's changed! X