Anmac

Liz24

Hi my daughter had hers back today. Was just over 12 wks before they started to process it, then discovered uk nmc had sent good standing to wrong place so needed resending, nightmare and has ended up taking 4 months

( she applied on 11th feb ) 

They do send you email copy so at least you can get eoi in while waiting for paper copy to arrive. 

Hope that's helpful x

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Oz4now said:

Hi my daughter had hers back today. Was just over 12 wks before they started to process it, then discovered uk nmc had sent good standing to wrong place so needed resending, nightmare and has ended up taking 4 months

( she applied on 11th feb ) 

They do send you email copy so at least you can get eoi in while waiting for paper copy to arrive. 

Hope that's helpful x

Thank you. This is really helpful. Could I check was the 11th Feb the date she applied online or when the papers were received by ANMAC.

Thanks again. 

17 minutes ago, Anna1992 said:

Applied for mine beginning of April and am still waiting.. will update if I get a response soon

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Yes please keep me up dated. I'll let you know if I hear anything too ?

1 hour ago, JohnnyGW said:

Hi all, i applied beginning of March and i called them on Monday, they told me they are currently processing applications from that time. Fingers crossed!

Hope you hear from them soon x

I would suggest you all check your uk nmc letter saying where the good standing was posted to as my daughter just glanced at hers and only discovered that they had sent it to wrong place once she had come to top of Anmac waiting list... This cost her an extra 5 wks wait :( as nmc made her wait another 20 days before sending it to correct anmac address even though it was their error ?

Edited by Oz4now
I
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, JohnnyGW said:

I got an email this morning saying my application is 'in the final stages of assessment'! 14 weeks and 1 day since I applied x

Congratulations!!! On to the next stage for you x 

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/06/2017 at 13:08, JohnnyGW said:

I got an email this morning saying my application is 'in the final stages of assessment'! 14 weeks and 1 day since I applied x

Hi johnny,

has you assessment completed now? Hope it went well for you.

14 hours ago, JohnnyGW said:

Hi Liz

I got another email last Friday saying my assessment was complete and the LOD was in the post. Have you heard anything?

That's brilliant Johnny. You are on your way!

i got the final stages email on Wednesday. Just waiting now for it to complete. 

Very exciting. ?

4 hours ago, Liz24 said:

That's brilliant Johnny. You are on your way!

i got the final stages email on Wednesday. Just waiting now for it to complete. 

Very exciting. ?

Are you gonna put your EOI straight in? You done the English test? AHPRA? Where are you hoping to go? No more questions haha

3 hours ago, JohnnyGW said:

Are you gonna put your EOI straight in? You done the English test? AHPRA? Where are you hoping to go? No more questions haha

Hi johnny,

yes hopefully will get EOI in as soon as possible. English test complete. I've already applied to APHRA which is a nightmare as they keep asking for extra evidence. Waiting on university to provide evidence on medicine management at the moment. 

How about you? 

16 hours ago, JohnnyGW said:

I applied to AHPRA in April, they got back to say the NMC hadn't sent anything so I had to do that again....still waiting....hoping to go to Brisbane ?

Hi, hoping for Brisbane too ?