189 Skill assessment by ACS

simp9

I just finished my PhD in Computer Science last month in the US, and my bachelor degree is also in CS. I understand the first step for a 189 visa is to get my skill assessed by the ACS.

My only work experience is 3 summer internships (working 40 hours/week) and 5 semesters being a student instructor in CS department (working 20 hours/week), all after undergrad and during PhD.

What is my chance to getting a positive result from the ACS?

My understanding is that you need a minimum of 2 years full time work experience completed after your bachelors. I'm not 100 % certain, but I would doubt you'd qualify currently.  The summer internships combined nearly equate to a year's worth of experience, so you wouldn't have much more to do. 

Would you have enough points even after gaining the work experience? Any work experience used for the skills assessment can't be used for the visa application, so you couldn't claim any points for that. The PhD might provide enough points though.