register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

james3680

Timeline for 489 visa grant after medicals

Hello everyone,

I completed medicals June 25th and also police check is uploaded. Can anyone advise their timelines to 489 visa grant after this? i.e after uploading police check and completing medicals.

Much appreciated.:S

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By lewisant48
        Hey everybody. I've looked all through the forum archives to try and find an answer to my query so i didn't have to start a new thread but i've had no joy.
        You get points for qualifications, but do the qualifications have to be relevant to the occupation? My girlfriend will be the primary applicant as veterinary nurse but she has a BA Degree in Textiles - will that degree get her further points or does she have to use the qualification attached to vet nursing? it's much lesser and will give less points.
        Thanks, Lewis
      • By Razz
        Hi every one 
        I am just wounded that I got a nomination for applying 489 visa . But still I am worried about it because the government keep changing there rules . Is there any chance to refuse visa once we got nominated?
      • By SUPERSTARDJ01

Applied to qld for my 489 visa on Wednesday 8/11/17 and got accepted today 13/11/17 quick turn around, let's hope the visa is as quick
      • By KPG
        Hello, 

I would like to seek your advise on the below and would really appreciate your feedback.

I applied under the nominated occupation of Program or Project Administrator (ANZSCO Code: 511112) and have launched the EOI today on Nov 7, 2017 and am awaiting nomination from South Australia.

Now what happens from here?
        - Does it go the the state for nomination?
        - Do the states give nomination by default or there are certain criteria? (my occupation falls in the LOW demand bracket in SA)
        - When would i get the Invitation to Apply, considering I have 65 points?

Thank you and sorry to bother you all with so many queries.

• By KPG
        Hello, 

I would like to seek your advise on the below and would really appreciate your feedback.

I applied under the nominated occupation of Program or Project Administrator (ANZSCO Code: 511112) and have launched the EOI today on Nov 7, 2017. 

Now what happens from here?
        - Does it go the the state for nomination?
        - Do the states give nomination by default or there are certain criteria? (my occupation falls in the LOW demand bracket in SA)
        - When would i get the Invitation to Apply, considering I have 65 points?

Thank you and sorry to bother you all with so many queries.

Regards,

Karl