Air Freight - Sydney to the UK

LKC

I'm just organising some aspects of our move back to the UK, and I wondered if anyone had sent air freight back and if so, with which company?  When we moved over here we sent four boxes of air freight which contained clothing, shoes, bedding, toys for the kids and other things that we didn't want to bring in our suitcases, but which we felt we needed quicker than the three or four months that our container would take.  I'm pretty sure that we sent it with Seven Seas, and although I don't recall the cost, it wouldn't have been too expensive.  The boxes arrived within 7 days.

I'm thinking that I'd quite like to organise something similar for when we move back to the UK.  It is looking increasingly likely that the kids and I might have to go slightly ahead of OH, and I thought that if I could ship some of the belongings that we can't really take in our suitcases (quilts, special cushions that they have on their beds, a few things from their desks, some books, anything which might make them feel at home really), it would make being away from their dad a little more bearable.  I had a search for Seven Seas, and I can't find anything about air freight on their Australian website, so I was really looking for recommendations and advice.

Guest The Pom Queen

It may be worth dropping them a pm, I know PSS do it going back not sure on their costs but anything has to be cheaper than Aus Post. 

10 minutes ago, The Pom Queen said:

It may be worth dropping them a pm, I know PSS do it going back not sure on their costs but anything has to be cheaper than Aus Post

Yep, I agree with this!  Our postal votes for the UK election arrived too late for regular post, so we sent them back via international express.  You could feed a family of four for a year on that sort of money!  I said that tongue in cheek by the way, just in case someone jumps on my post :)