You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

rktcy1

Need Useful Tips to Prepare for PTE

Hi, i am seeking some useful tips to prepare for PTE. As i googled about useful tips for PTE preparation i found irrelevant results. I wanted to know about what are some really useful tips to cover PTE in short time and on which part i focus in exam. Any kind of advice/tips are welcomed.

I used the practice tests from their website and found them to be a good example of what to expect on the day. I also downloaded their scoring criteria for tips and advice.
I remember looking for endless hints and tips too, but focusing on their own preparation material ended up being more than enough for me!

Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Travelled to Australia Holiday and WHV. Quit job to retrain at Uni as a Podiatrist 25/09/2013.

On my journey to applying for 189 in 2016 (if they've not changed again by then lol)

If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it!

complete the login asap and get started on the speaking test before anyone else as you can hear others talk around you so try get going before anyone else.

• Like 1

E2language.com has some good free videos on youtube that give you hints and tips on different sections of the test. I found them so helpful I payed for a package from them. Good luck with it.

Sent from my SM-A310F using PomsinOz mobile app

Hi, you need to check out the TCYonline.com that is a famous online platform for PTE Exam preparation. With the help of mock tests, you can polish your skills before the exam. The complete analysis of your skills are also available, in the sense of "Where you stand and what to do to succeed?"

Best tip I can give is to focus on fluency. Don't worry about content too much.