Poor Service From Movecube

I live in sunny Cornwall and im off to Melbourne in November this year.  I dont need a full shipping container so we saw on this forum Movecube from Sevenseas.  Wow sounds like a great idea and looks cost effective - I thought.

So I went on their website early yesterday morning to try and produce a quote, but rigt at the end of the quotation system it said could not continue and to contact them direct.  So waited till 9am and my wife phoned and spoke to someone.  "yes we can do that" said the nice lady on the phone, the only problem was getting the movecube from Sevenseas depot to the home address in Oz, so we said not a problem we can collect from the depot!   The lady said she would call us back with a price.

Waited all day until 5pm.  So I called and explained we were still waiting for a quote and were very keen to GET SIGNED UP.  She flaffed about a bit and then said the original lady was just speaking to the warehouse to see how much extra it would cost because we are in Cornwall.  

No call back  !

So my wife called again today to be told they were still looking in to it and then we got cut off.  So she called back again and got a different person who could not find any of our details on their system, so we went through all that again only to be told by the lady that Cornwall is not in their service area so we cant use moveccube !   end of phone call.  

Not happy.  I was sure I had seen 1 or 2 other people on this forum from Cornwall use Movecube..... either way not happy that Ive been messed about so much over just a quote! 

I guess a lot depends on who answers the phone.  We have had a similar issue with a travel company lately where messages were not passed on. I have used this company before and no problems at all - in fact they were excellent so I just put it down to a staff member on an off day. Perhaps they are overrun with work and just not coping?  Either way I would get other quotes from other companies and put it down to experience.