190 visa lodged Jan 2017

Hello,

i was just wondering if anyone knows why the Brisbane team have slowed down? Nothing seems to be coming out from there.

we lodged our visa on the 24th January 2017, CO contacted for additional information on the 15th Feb, sent everything back by the 20th Feb... we are still waiting! The wait is killing us ☹️

I would love to hear from others who are also waiting since Jan, or if anyone knows what's going on. 

5 hours ago, Hibert said:

Same boat here. And posted something similar in another forum. What is going on. Seems that Adelaide are sending a few out but nothing from Brisbane SO frustrating. I wonder does each office have a limit

I'm not sure about limits for different offices but it would be nice to know because at least there would be a reason for our long waits then. I think the worst thing is having absolutely no idea where you are in the queue or whether or not there are any reasons for delays. It's honestly driving me mad! 

It really is. Everything in life just gets put on hold. Hopefully things come through quick in July with the start of the new financial year. Good luck with your application too ? I have made another note to self WAIT until july. I am even getting fed up of notes to self ?

Edited by Hibert
Added info
  • Like 1