Moving from a prospective marriage to a partner visa

Hi, 

I moved to Australia (Adelaide) earlier on in the year on a Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300). We are getting married on 25/06/2017, later this month, and the visa expires on 28/07/2017 so we will have a month from the wedding to the expiry. Plenty of time for our Subclass 820/801 application however I had some questions about it all. 

Firstly, the documentation that I have to submit for this next application, is it the same as for the original one, passport photos, statutory declarations, birth certificates etc? Or do they hold things like copies of my passport on file etc and I only have to submit new evidence like the marriage certificate? 

Secondly, when we applied the first time, we did a paper application so had everything fully certified by a solicitor. I now have an ImmiAccount and it will obviously be a lot easier to apply online and submit all the evidence that way. Do we still need to supply certified copies? Or just colour scans? As to my mind all we would be supplying anyway is a colour scan of a certified copy! Or do we apply online and then send all the certified stuff through separately?

I hope someone will have the answers because the immigration website is pretty muddy!

Thank you!