Australian Army Questions

Guest Julie

Hi every one,

I am after some advice regarding transferring from the British Army to the Australian Army. I have been on the official web page and Emailed several times the supplied address. I have not heard any thing back from them therefore would appreciate hearing from any one who has any ideas on how to get in contact with the recruiting personnel.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Julie

Hi every one,

I am after some advice regarding transferring from the British Army to the Australian Army. I have been on the official web page and Emailed several times the supplied address. I have not heard any thing back from them therefore would appreciate hearing from any one who has any ideas on how to get in contact with the recruiting personnel.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Julie

How long ago did you email? It took about 2-3 weeks before heard anything back from them. Which email address are you using? I know they are quite busy but you should eventually get a reply.

There are quite a few on here transferring, so if you have any other questions, just ask! :D

Guest geordie cahill

Try this info, This is how it all started for me 3 years ago and all went well.

Enquiries to:

Transfers & Re-Enlistments, PM4

SCMA

PO Box 225

QUEENSCLIFF VIC 3225

Australia

Transitions Section

scma.osenlist@defence.gov.au

The info i could give you is probably slightly dated.

Best of luck with your application

Geordie Cahill

Ex RLC

• 5 years later...
Guest peterandtasha

hi

Im currently serving in the Royal Engineers and have just started the chain (well filled in expression of interest & sent CV to hopefully fingers crossed) join the Australian army, what I would like to know what is the exact process and how long it all approximately takes and any hint and tips that could help smooth the way for the transfer and speed things up.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• 7 months later...
hi

Im currently serving in the Royal Engineers and have just started the chain (well filled in expression of interest & sent CV to hopefully fingers crossed) join the Australian army, what I would like to know what is the exact process and how long it all approximately takes and any hint and tips that could help smooth the way for the transfer and speed things up.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

We too have just sent our EOI in with CV and waiting on news......apparently can take up typo 2 years Get there providing u meet all there requirements

Archived