Business Innovation Visa 188

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/06/2019 at 04:11, Jay. said:

Hi I have applied the visa 188 to Australia from a agent my application was lodged on 20th September 2018 . My medical and police check is done it’s going to be 9 months on the 20th June 2019 agent is say just sit back and wait. 

But the waiting time is killing.

bro any updates .....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

As a registered migration agent 1804671, it’s very important that business visa applicants potentially have four or five streams of this visa  that could be considered. Most applications are for a stream involving buying or establishing a business and the other is investing $1.5m for four years. For both of these streams, there are MANY requirements to satisfy the eligibility criteria. It is also important to understand that business visas are a two step process, the first being a State Government nomination. Now, here’s the thing. While the Federal Government sets down the eligibility criteria for the visa, each state Government is able to set its own requirements which may be HIGHER than that stipulated on the home affairs website. For example some States specifically exclude certain businesses such as coffee shops, corner stores, entry level franchises and wine export businesses. Some require you employ a minimum number of people in the business and some even require the level of investment is significantly higher than the minimum specified on the DHA website. Business plans are also often required as is evidence that you have put some serious thought and planning in prior to making your application. I hope this helps 

2 hours ago, Red Phone Box said:

Hi Guys

As a registered migration agent 1804671, it’s very important that business visa applicants potentially have four or five streams of this visa  that could be considered. Most applications are for a stream involving buying or establishing a business and the other is investing $1.5m for four years. For both of these streams, there are MANY requirements to satisfy the eligibility criteria. It is also important to understand that business visas are a two step process, the first being a State Government nomination. Now, here’s the thing. While the Federal Government sets down the eligibility criteria for the visa, each state Government is able to set its own requirements which may be HIGHER than that stipulated on the home affairs website. For example some States specifically exclude certain businesses such as coffee shops, corner stores, entry level franchises and wine export businesses. Some require you employ a minimum number of people in the business and some even require the level of investment is significantly higher than the minimum specified on the DHA website. Business plans are also often required as is evidence that you have put some serious thought and planning in prior to making your application. I hope this helps 

Could you please refer to our business rules and create a signature if you're an agent.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 23/02/2020 at 22:50, Jay. said:

When I applied my daughter was 21 now she is going to be 23 do I need to withdraw her

On 23/02/2020 at 20:57, Asif Shaikh said:

Hi guys 

I have checked my application status on immigiration website buy not any update shows on it. Can anyone update ma about it? 

On 19/05/2020 at 13:20, arif2019 said:

hi any updates so far

Nothing. How about you?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 17/04/2019 at 15:23, Deepak20380 said:

It's a long wait my dear, I have lodged the application on 9th of March 2019 and my MARA agent told me to sit and wait till case Officer review my case and ask for some clarification and his contact can take 8 to 10 months, after that 6 months for grant of visa of all things go well for me.

Hi deepak any update for your a188 visa.