Business Innovation Visa 188

Hi Everyone, I thought this may be the best place to bring my query, curious to see if anyone may be able to help? 
I currently hold a WHV 417, however I have just received funding from a UK entity which will enable me to submit a EOI to apply for the business innovation visa 188. 
The 188 visa allows 4 years in the country to start a business which is what my final intentions would be. I would've considered getting my 2nd year visa however I am not in a position where I can afford to lose 3 months doing agriculture work as my time is mainly invested in business start up.

Would anyone possibly know if I am able to apply for visa 188 on a WVH in Australia? Also if anyone had any more knowledge about visa 188 itself?
Any kind of info at this stage would be great, thanks everyone!
Rob

• 5 months later...
On 14/11/2017 at 10:41, JaneandMolly said:

HI Rob

Did you manage to find any information on visa 188?  I'm trying to find out how much it costs to get the visa actioned by an agent?

Thanks

Jane

Very happy to have an initial freebie chat with you - as I'm sure will be other recommended agents on here.

Feel able to send a private message to me, if you are interested.

Best regards.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

It's a long wait my dear, I have lodged the application on 9th of March 2019 and my MARA agent told me to sit and wait till case Officer review my case and ask for some clarification and his contact can take 8 to 10 months, after that 6 months for grant of visa of all things go well for me.

• 1 month later...

Hi I have applied the visa 188 to Australia from a agent my application was lodged on 20th September 2018 . My medical and police check is done it’s going to be 9 months on the 20th June 2019 agent is say just sit back and wait. 

But the waiting time is killing.

On 17/04/2019 at 10:53, Deepak20380 said:

It's a long wait my dear, I have lodged the application on 9th of March 2019 and my MARA agent told me to sit and wait till case Officer review my case and ask for some clarification and his contact can take 8 to 10 months, after that 6 months for grant of visa of all things go well for me.

Have you heard anything as yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...