Where to submit Child 101 visa in the UK?

Hi guys, does anyone know where I should submit the Child 101 visa application please? (I'm in the UK).

Also, we're flying to Australia at the the of August, what if the 101 visa is still processing by then? I've heard of other people also applying for a tourist visa for the child. If so, when should this be done?

Thanks very much for your help guys.

DN

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, DukeNinja said:

Thanks path2aus. I did get in touch with the European call centre, and it makes more sense now. Do you think I could pick your brains a bit more about filling in the application forms by any chance?

Thanks!

DN

Sure @DukeNinja let me know if you have any questions. I will try to help you out. It has been really long time and I don't remember much of the form itself but I can try to help.

Thanks so much mate!

On form 47CH:
"PART D - Details of other family members"

Do I put the details of my wife and I?

FORM 40CH
"SECTION 18, PART 1 - Nature of the legal right"

What do I write here?

"PART H - Members of the family unit of the child"

Do I write the details of my wife and I here?

"SECTION 50 - Does your partner have any children of relatives who are dependent on them?"

Do I write the child's name again here?

"SECTION 57 What is the relationship of these people to you?"

Do I write my son and my wife's details here?

Finally, what documents did you include?

I'm attaching all certified copies of these:

Passport of son/wife and me
Police checks for wife and I
Marriage certificate
3 months bank statements
Letters from work stating what I do and what my salary is
2 x photos of baby (as medicals already done)

Thanks again!

On 07/06/2017 at 08:49, DukeNinja said:

Thanks so much mate!

On form 47CH:
"PART D - Details of other family members"

Do I put the details of my wife and I?

FORM 40CH
"SECTION 18, PART 1 - Nature of the legal right"

What do I write here?

"PART H - Members of the family unit of the child"

Do I write the details of my wife and I here?

"SECTION 50 - Does your partner have any children of relatives who are dependent on them?"

Do I write the child's name again here?

"SECTION 57 What is the relationship of these people to you?"

Do I write my son and my wife's details here?

Finally, what documents did you include?

I'm attaching all certified copies of these:

Passport of son/wife and me
Police checks for wife and I
Marriage certificate
3 months bank statements
Letters from work stating what I do and what my salary is
2 x photos of baby (as medicals already done)

Thanks again!

I need to go through the form to understand those questions. Suddenly seems like alien to me. Let me get back to you unless you have already completed the form.

Regarding the documents to include: All identity documents need to be certified I guess.

Copy of Baby's passport

Your passport and your Wife's passport copies

Birth Certificate of the child

Bank Statement

Photos

PCC of both you and your wife

the Application form and the payment.

I also had included the grant letter but again the passport copy should be fine.

On 14/06/2017 at 03:26, DukeNinja said:

Hi Path2aus, I've posted my documents, and looks like they have been delivered to the right place. Thanks for your help mate.

Great to know. Best of luck with your application. You should hear back pretty soon. Just keep checking your email and spam too. My initial email went to spam.

• 4 weeks later...
On 15 June 2017 at 23:52, path2aus said:

Great in that case you should get your approval soon. Just keep checking your email and as I said also the spam mails. 

Hey path2aus, thanks for your invaluable help-we got ou 101 approved on Thursday!

• Like 1

On 08/07/2017 at 21:00, DukeNinja said:

Hey path2aus, thanks for your invaluable help-we got ou 101 approved on Thursday!

Congrats on your child visa grant! 

That was quick and it's good news as I'll be submitting ours to London soon (front loaded with medicals and our Police checks). We need ours granted quickly as well as we've got a 1 year Resident Return Visa so want it sorting before we get close to the end of that and then we can sort out the house sale and shipping etc. 

Sounds like they're processing them quickly anyway which is good. 

9 hours ago, brock79 said:

Congrats on your child visa grant! 

That was quick and it's good news as I'll be submitting ours to London soon (front loaded with medicals and our Police checks). We need ours granted quickly as well as we've got a 1 year Resident Return Visa so want it sorting before we get close to the end of that and then we can sort out the house sale and shipping etc. 

Sounds like they're processing them quickly anyway which is good. 

I front loaded our as well, and provided a few bank statements and a job offer letter from Aus, alongside our flight tickets to support our request for quick processing. All in all it took us 3 weeks and 2 days from when payment was taken, to get the grant. I didn't get any acknowledgement letter or emails. Good luck for yours!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tasmiha said:

I think employment letter from Australia is not mandatory. Am i right?

Nothing related to Australia is mandatory. Since you are applying this visa outside Australia they are not looking for you to have everything figured out before applying for child visa. Please consider this as a similar application to your PR. I am sure you did not have accommodation, Job etc in Australia before your PR application right? It is same like that. I think @DukeNinja provided job offer letter as he wanted to expedite the process.

We  submitted my newborn daughter's visa (child visa 101) on June 21, 2017. My husband is the sponsor. Recently immigration authority mailed my husband requiring some additional docs/info. One of such requirement is to provide his residential details in Australia . They mentioned that sponsor must provide his/her residential details in Australia even if it is a temporary address. They mentioned that it is required to progress on my application.

Our concern is that right now i and my husband are in Bangladesh after making the first entry in Australia in 2015. So right now we dont have any residential address in Australia. We will migrate to Australia after the grant of child visa 101.

In this event what residential address/details in Australia should we provide? We have some relatives in Australia. Shall we use their address?

My husband has a timeline to reply back so i appreciate your help as early as possible.

• 8 months later...
On 31/05/2017 at 15:29, DukeNinja said:

Hi guys, does anyone know where I should submit the Child 101 visa application please? (I'm in the UK).

Also, we're flying to Australia at the the of August, what if the 101 visa is still processing by then? I've heard of other people also applying for a tourist visa for the child. If so, when should this be done?

Thanks very much for your help guys.

DN

Hi,

I am also in UK and need to file child visa for my new born.

Can you please let me know address where you posted the documents and how did you do the payments please?

Also list for forms and documents that you submitted please?

Any help is much appreciated  

Thanks in Advance  

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ParveenKhatri said:

Hi,

I am also in UK and need to file child visa for my new born.

Can you please let me know address where you posted the documents and how did you do the payments please?

Also list for forms and documents that you submitted please?

Any help is much appreciated  

Thanks in Advance  

All the up to date info is here 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/101-