Hi All, 

My name is Pravin Pillai. I am a Bachelor's in Commerce with Accounting and Finance graduate and last year I had completed my Post graduation Diploma in Business Management. 

I have a work experience of around 9 years now in the Banking industry. 

Recently, I had applied for a skills assessment from ICAA for Accountant category of Australia Pr. However, I received a recognized but "not suitable" result since one of my subjects "Financial Accounting and Reporting" did not match the requirements. All others criteria were satisfied except this one subject. 

I need to know if there is a way I can get a positive result apart from appearing for this module from an Australian Institute as this will nullify my work experience. 

Will reassessment help in any way? If someone has gone through a similar situation, kindly help and let me know if this can be resolved. 

Regards, 

Pravin Pillai 

IMG_20170527_023036.jpg

If "Financial Accounting and Reporting" was not adequately covered in your course, a review application woulf fail.

To succeed you would need further, relevant evidence showing that the subject was adequately covered.

Depending on the daily duties you were performing, you might sucessfully be able to nominate an accounting-related skilled occupation.