Dog wanted

GreatToBeBritish

Hi

We have just lost our beloved 17 year old cocker spaniel.  I have  a 3 year old blue roan also.  I would like another dog not too fussy about the breed.  I will be going to the dog homes this weekend but just thought I'd put a note on here first.  Happy to look after a dog if owners are going overseas.  Anyway .... let me know if anyone us interested.  I live in Lilydale Melbourne east.  Thanks

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi @GreatToBeBritish I am so sorry to hear about your dog. Why don't you consider fostering for one of the rescue groups. I think RSPCA are doing it now but also the Lort Smith Animal Hospital, I'm not sure if the Lost Dogs Home can.

Guest The Pom Queen
24 minutes ago, GreatToBeBritish said:

Thanks Pom queen that's exactly what I said in my post!

Sorry I thought you meant you were going to adopt one. I use to do all the veterinary checks for the ones at LSAH before they went out to foster, sometimes foster carers only had them a week, sometimes it was a couple of months. The hospital provided all the food and medical care whilst they were out at foster.