187 visa new born included

Hi Guys,

I have applied for nom & visa on 21 Sep 2016 with my husband. My son born on November added to the application later.

Nomination granted on 30 Mar 2017.

More doc requested our AFP certificate ( Though we are here about 10 months at the time) and son's medicals.

All submitted on 26th April. Just tried calling IMMI today, but they said to contact through MA.

My son was granted bridging visa on 4th April 2017. But IMMI still didn't take his application fees from our bank account. We paid our's through MA.

So I don't know when they will take application fees?

Has anybody gone through same situation?

hi shanthsuren, i gone through the same situation that i have applied 186 on march 2016 and i have newborn baby on September. After I called my MA and she gave expenses around $1600 including visa fees for 457 and 186 visa applications but after I called to the immigration and they told me that if I include her name to my application before finishing her 6monnths it's free because she born in Australia. After that i got HAPID for medical but immigration told me to get letter from local GP so they can send it to bupa and yeh everything was ok and my daughter was added to application without $0.00 cost. So try to contact immigration because they are very helpful and MA they charge sometimes just for nothing. 

Hi Dale,

Thanks for your reply.

I didn't pay anything to my MA for adding to 457 visa.

So it is definitely a bit of save. Thank God. Thanks for your reply.

I hope you got your visa now. 

I have just started my work, I am eagerly waiting for PR to send my son to childcare.

Can I state this as a reason and request to process my application quicker.

Kind Regards

Shanthsuren