She Said Yes!!!!!

MissionMelbourne

...... to the move!!!! Nearly 2 years of chatting and dreaming and a 3.5 week reccie in March, my girlfriend has agreed to start the process of getting everything in place for a move to Melbourne. It's been a fairly long road with a few emotional hurdles but the positives of a life in Aus have outweighed the negatives of leaving home. Long road ahead but I'm so bloody excited to start the process. Thanks to everyone we have spoken to and the people that have given us great advice. If you have made the move to Aus recently please tell me the positives and negatives that you experienced on your journey, and if you'd have done anything differently. Thanks again and I can't wait to start this journey!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, MissionMelbourne said:

...... to the move!!!! Nearly 2 years of chatting and dreaming and a 3.5 week reccie in March, my girlfriend has agreed to start the process of getting everything in place for a move to Melbourne. It's been a fairly long road with a few emotional hurdles but the positives of a life in Aus have outweighed the negatives of leaving home. Long road ahead but I'm so bloody excited to start the process. Thanks to everyone we have spoken to and the people that have given us great advice. If you have made the move to Aus recently please tell me the positives and negatives that you experienced on your journey, and if you'd have done anything differently. Thanks again and I can't wait to start this journey!

Thats awesome! What visa do you plan on going on? And more importantly... Eastern or Western Melbourne :P

20 minutes ago, Lever40 said:

Thats awesome! What visa do you plan on going on? And more importantly... Eastern or Western Melbourne :P

We would be looking to go on a 189 or possibly a 190 if the opportunity arises. We decided on eastern Melbourne based on a few things, we spent our time looking in the Berwick, Beaconsfield and Officer area.