Medicine prices re medical

KangaKit

Hi all, Does anyone know where I can find any info on prices of medication so I can see how much the cost will be in respect of hopefully passing the medicals? Are there any drugs which are deemed to be too expensive and therefore mean an automatic fail? I would appreciate any advice or experiences shared.

If you are taking tht much medication then I would strongly urge you to consult a migration agent that specializes in medical issues such as George Lombard. It isn't as simple as adding up the current costs of the medications. They will assess likely future / possible costs.

7 hours ago, KangaKit said:

Thanks, I looked at that but is that only the cost to myself? Unsure regarding the additional costs to the government? Do you know what the threshold is? I have $30,000 over the next 5 years in my head?!

Click on the link above. Under the search bar type the generic name of the drug. Click on the right pack and it will give you the dispensed price for the maximum quantity, generally a months supply. That is the cost to government. You can try typing the brand name but they often differ in  different countries.