190 Visas Lodged - March/April 2017 batch

Nelly

We've submitted our 190 visa (Tasmania) application on the 8th of June. Still need to upload PCC and Medicals. We started the process middle of Feb so our timeframes for each step have been really short compared to others

• Like 1

Hello all....   i dont see any grants after 6th june :| ..  I hope there will be more this month. I'm getting tired of this waiting period. Anyways...lets hope for some action soon... wishing everyone luck!

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed reference to external site

It is incredibly draining not knowing. I submitted my 189 visa on 21st March and still waiting. It does look like very few will be issued until the clock resets on 1st July. At least that is only just under 3 weeks away. Fingers crossed all!

Hi all. We started our application on the 10th Feb for a 190 visa to Sydney. Medicals and police checks requested on 20th Feb, all information was sent on the 6th march, then 13th April and 18th may they have requested more information regarding my OH self employment and hours worked! We are now also playing the waiting game and like so many of you on here, are hoping and praying every morning that that email will be in the inbox!! Looking at making the move like a few on here, the OH going first to find a job and accommodation, as the visa is for his job, and then me and our 9 yr old son will follow on after! Congrats to those who have got their visas and fingers crossed they come soon for the rest of us! X

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

• Like 2

I didn't realise that there was a reset date for the Visas, I just thought they gave them as and when they finished looking in to them. The wait is getting worse and worse please if there is anyone up there in the clouds give us a sign lol

• Like 1

I didn't realise that there was a reset date for the Visas, I just thought they gave them as and when they finished looking in to them. The wait is getting worse and worse please if there is anyone up there in the clouds give us a sign lol

The fiscal year starts on 1st July , also the migration planning level

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Hey there

We've been waiting since 5th Feb.

We haven't heard a thing. No contact from a case fixer, no requests for info.

We have uploaded medicals and police checks. Waiting is sooooooooo painful.

fingers ??and toes all crossed that we hear something soon......very soon 

5 minutes ago, mdonna1975 said:

Hey there

We've been waiting since 5th Feb.

We haven't heard a thing. No contact from a case fixer, no requests for info.

We have uploaded medicals and police checks. Waiting is sooooooooo painful.

fingers ??and toes all crossed that we hear something soon......very soon 

Horrible wait isn't it, we have decided to go on as normal as the waiting has done us in and booked holiday over Christmas to Vietnam and the gili islands, just to cheer us up lol

• Like 1

Oh dear. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. The borders website now says 75% of 190 apps processed within 7 months and 90% processed within 13 months... :arghh:https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/190-

Since I lodged in Feb it's gone from 3 months to 4 months to 5 months back to 4 months and now 7 months - there are no words!

I've been looking into the financial year/ migration plan info and am hoping and praying that this is the reason for the slow down and that we'll all be receiving our much wanted grants in July/ August.

• Like 2