190 Visas Lodged - March/April 2017 batch

Nelly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Gordonian said:

Hi Everybody, At last wait is over. I have received my visa grant on 26 MAR 18. Thanks for my virtual friends who continuously bucked up and and provided right guidance to get the things done.

Congrats Gordonian... 

What's ur IED.?

Only lodged on Mar 20th, 17 days ago but really hoping for a direct grant.  All paperwork was sent, inc PCC and meds so have everything crossed for no CO!   Does anyone have any idea on the direct grant timeframe?  Some say 3 months?  Thanks!!  

On 05/04/2018 at 21:07, Cables said:

Only lodged on Mar 20th, 17 days ago but really hoping for a direct grant.  All paperwork was sent, inc PCC and meds so have everything crossed for no CO!   Does anyone have any idea on the direct grant timeframe?  Some say 3 months?  Thanks!!  

So many factors affecting the processing times at the moment and your circumstances, number of applicants  etc. can all determine whether you receive a grant quickly. I think between 5 and 8 months is good going at the moment. I’ve just had my grant it took 7 months. If you used an approved agent who has told you it’s decision ready you might be lucky. The gov website is saying 8-11 months (it was 5-8 when we applied). Good luck ? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi everyone, 
I lodged my 190 visa application on 13/feb/18. ACT nomination. 351311 chef is my position. Currently in 457 visa. Claimed 65 points. To prove my points the place where I worked 5 years before (2 years in that company) I got all d wages in cash. Have only offer letter and exit letter. My friends suggest  that give self declarations so that the case officer know and it’s honest. Either leave it like that just upload what I have. So pls suggest your ideas. I’m totally restless. Thanks in advance [emoji120] 

Hi thangaraj,
Did u get any reply?