190 Visas Lodged - March/April 2017 batch

Nelly

Hi Everyone, 

Any new grants during December 17....

How many of you are waiting for more than 8 months for visa grants under 190?

Two persons are already there:-

@ Gordian Mar17 nd @AVM Apr17

Request the forum members to add their name and share views for visa grants. 

Hi Everyone,

Below are my details

VISA Type - 190 NSW

ANZSCO Code - 261314 Software Tester

VISA Lodge Date - 7th April 2017

CO Contacted - 21st April 2017

Respond to CO Date - 24th April 2017

Waiting for around 8 months now. Till now I have not been granted VISA :( 

Are there other people also who are waiting for this long? 

I am really worried as they don't respond to emails. Can anyone help & let me know if there is any way to find out the exact status of my application or where it is stucked?

Hi Ashim, 

I am also waiting for grant for more than eight months. Same is the case of Gordian. Our cases have been pending for grant for more than eight months. 

Fingers crossed and pray to God for positive outcome for all of us.

Latest processing time for 190 subclass are 6-10 months.

Request other forum members to share their details for the same period.  With this, we can have the idea of processing and progress of applications. More we add, progress and processing of applications,  month on months basis will be reflected to all forum members. 

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone please help.  I have posted this question on another forum.  If I apply to Victoria for state sponsorship they want a copy of my CV.  Will they co tact my referrences?? I am yet to tell work so it important that I know.  Thank you so much xx

Hi @AVM and @Ashim,

Any update on the visa?

190 visa processing time is now 7 - 9 months. I sent an email to the department to inquire about my visa. They responded that email stating that they need functional English for my spouse, although we already provided the transcripts and certificate. However, we have opted for 2nd VAC and sent them an email for that. Again we are for their response. They are very slow in responding. 

Just now, Gordonian said:

Hi @AVM and @Ashim,

Any update on the visa?

190 visa processing time is now 7 - 9 months. I sent an email to the department to inquire about my visa. They responded that email stating that they need functional English for my spouse, although we already provided the transcripts and certificate. However, we have opted for 2nd VAC and sent them an email for that. Again we are for their response. They are very slow in responding. 

by the way, how much time they need to respond an email? I was reading somewhere that they usually respond to emails within 14 calendar days.