message other members

..and much much more!

Nelly

190 Visas Lodged - March/April 2017 batch

16 hours ago, Praveen said:

yIPPPEEEE!!! Happy Diwali....

I got my Grant ... very very very very happy

Hi Praveen, Wish you very happy Diwali.

And off course, many congratulations on the grant. 

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Do we get grants on weekends as well??

Hi Everyone.

The forum is been quiet for a while ..doea anyone know whars the flow of the grants so far this month?TIA

11 hours ago, Spicykhan said:

Do we get grants on weekends as well??

Hi Everyone.

The forum is been quiet for a while ..doea anyone know whars the flow of the grants so far this month?TIA

no grants on weekends

I see the posts have fairly moved on from the first page I posted in may haha. Just wanted to say that I finally got my grant after 5 months of waiting. Hope to be in Sydney after the new year some time

• Like 1

On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 15:59, Praveen said:

Hello Vinod,

did you submit your medicals and PCC, and all documents. if yes.. then you will need to directly wait for Grant. 

if you missed anything then you would have got an email requesting for documents

Thank you Praveen. 

I have got my PR granted yesterday..it took exactly 4months...Lodged application on 26th June.. approved on 26th Oct ... It is a direct grant with out any discussion for pending documents and case officer information....

My daughter got her grant yesterday 👍

Had lodged end of June, so waited just over 4 months :) 

• Like 1

On 27/10/2017 at 11:39, Vinod Kumar said:

Thank you Praveen. 

I have got my PR granted yesterday..it took exactly 4months...Lodged application on 26th June.. approved on 26th Oct ... It is a direct grant with out any discussion for pending documents and case officer information....

Congrats!!! 

3 hours ago, llodza said:

HAPPY HAPPY visa finally out.. the wait was long

Many Many congratulations - Wish you very best of luck.

what were your timelines, when you logged the application? What is your first entry date?

Lodged on 3 June, granted 14 November , i have to make my first entry before 28 April 2018

• Like 1

Lodged on 3 June, granted 14 November , i have to make my first entry before 28 April 2018

They don’t give you very long for first entry do they? Does it have anything to do with your police checks and medical expiry date?

Hi Guys

I've lodged a 190 visa (NSW) on 8 June 2017 then 21 June co contacted for additional documents and family's medical,PCC, which was provided on 1 August. There was completely slience till Nov 5 in which CO sent me an email asking a question whether or not my baby traveling with me?
    I replied to them on the same day that as mentioned in visa application my son and wife are non-migrating members. Therefore they're not migrating with me at this point of time. I will apply separately for their visa in future.
    Till now again silence and don't know what's taking them to finalised my application.

Any thoughts guys?

The entry date is based on what expires first PCC or Medical in my case its the PCC

• Like 1

On 11/22/2017 at 19:28, Kashif45 said:

Hi Guys

I've lodged a 190 visa (NSW) on 8 June 2017 then 21 June co contacted for additional documents and family's medical,PCC, which was provided on 1 August. There was completely slience till Nov 5 in which CO sent me an email asking a question whether or not my baby traveling with me?
    I replied to them on the same day that as mentioned in visa application my son and wife are non-migrating members. Therefore they're not migrating with me at this point of time. I will apply separately for their visa in future.
    Till now again silence and don't know what's taking them to finalised my application.

Any thoughts guys?

I assume you're aware that it's far more expensive and time-consuming to apply for a separate partner visa later?  Based on the current fees, it will be $8,755 in application fees for your wife and child vs. just $2,755 to add them to your current application.  The $6000 difference would more than cover the cost for them to make a short trip to Australia to validate their visas if they get them at the same time as you, and they could still migrate later.

Partner visas are currently taking 12+ months to be approved and I doubt that timeline will be getting shorter any time soon.

186 ENS Temporary Residence Transition - Granted Dec 2013 :biggrin: