190 Visas Lodged - March/April 2017 batch

Nelly

6 hours ago, Praveen said:

what happened on sep 25th, why so long for update?

Well the delay was from my side...few docs had spelling mistakes and were not matching the name on passport and on marriage certificate also a date mistake so had to make new docs with all the correct docs sent back to CO in time and in the end it was my wifes ielts which was expired had to be valid within one year of visa lodge so she passed and on 25th submittes the last n final doc from the checklist ....3 weeks now no update ..fingers crissed n hoping for a quuck grant if lucky....

9 minutes ago, Spicykhan said:

Well the delay was from my side...few docs had spelling mistakes and were not matching the name on passport and on marriage certificate also a date mistake so had to make new docs with all the correct docs sent back to CO in time and in the end it was my wifes ielts which was expired had to be valid within one year of visa lodge so she passed and on 25th submittes the last n final doc from the checklist ....3 weeks now no update ..fingers crissed n hoping for a quuck grant if lucky....

oh my god, my Ielts also expired. but not 1 year yet. hopefully I get it back. I had another exam written but uploaded the old one since it has good score.than the second one.

Hopefully every one should get grants this month.

10 hours ago, Praveen said:

oh my god, my Ielts also expired. but not 1 year yet. hopefully I get it back. I had another exam written but uploaded the old one since it has good score.than the second one.

Hopefully every one should get grants this month.

Good positive thought ..fingers crossed

Hi All,

Below are my details :

ACT (190)  Invitation : Jun 26th 2017

Lodged my application : Jun 26th 2017

No updates since then. No Idea if Case officer is assigned or not. Nobody got back to me asking for any pending documents. Almost 4 months . Is this normal?

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Vinod Kumar said:

Hi All,

Below are my details :

ACT (190)  Invitation : Jun 26th 2017

Lodged my application : Jun 26th 2017

No updates since then. No Idea if Case officer is assigned or not. Nobody got back to me asking for any pending documents. Almost 4 months . Is this normal?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Vinod,

did you submit your medicals and PCC, and all documents. if yes.. then you will need to directly wait for Grant. 

if you missed anything then you would have got an email requesting for documents