190 Visas Lodged - March/April 2017 batch

Nelly

Hello everyone, 

My wife and I have been silently following this thread and it has really lifted it us at times and made the wait easier. Much obliged to share our happiness for receiving our grant today for Visa Subclass 190: Our application went as follows:

Nationality: Sudanese

Points 75 (with partner)

Date of Application: 17 April 2017

CO updated on: 8 May 2017

Visa Granted: 13 September 2017

That is 128 between the day we last updated the CO (Form 80, Form 1399, and Medical Check ups) and the day the visa was granted. And 149 days between visa application date and grant date. 

Processing time taken is 5 months.

Glad to be your comrades in this wait. Best of luck to all of you with your applications and life-changes.

Regards,

Basma and Omer 

• Like 6

My defacto partner and I recieved our 190 visa (Tasmania Sponsored) today.

Timeline:

Lodged 8th June 2017

Requested PCC, Medicals, and further defacto evidence on the 19 June 

Provide all evidence medicals and PCC on the 21 July 2017 (PCC take three weeks in South Africa)

Granted Visa on the 14th September

We've just booked and paid for our wedding in March next year thinking it would be ages before we get our grant... this obviously prompted Murphy to organise the visa grant ASAP ;)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KaizerG said:

My defacto partner and I recieved our 190 visa (Tasmania Sponsored) today.

Timeline:

Lodged 8th June 2017

Requested PCC, Medicals, and further defacto evidence on the 19 June 

Provide all evidence medicals and PCC on the 21 July 2017 (PCC take three weeks in South Africa)

Granted Visa on the 14th September

We've just booked and paid for our wedding in March next year thinking it would be ages before we get our grant... this obviously prompted Murphy to organise the visa grant ASAP ;)

Congratulations on both your visa and your wedding, its encouraging to see a straight forward timeline for a change!

• Like 1

Many congratulations to everyone who are getting their long awaited,, and much anticipated, visa grants through.

For those who continue to wait - I know how difficult and frustrating the waiting is, but keep on holding on. It will happen and when it (finally does) its so wonderful. 

????????

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Simons said:

Visa granted. 

190 general plumber.

Submitted 20th march.

Every thing uploaded by 14th April.

No further information required.

Granted 14th September.

:P  lol... what will be will be.  Congrats Simons! Very happy for you.

27 minutes ago, Simons said:

Visa granted. 

190 general plumber.

Submitted 20th march.

Granted 14th September.

Hi Simons, many congratulations on the grant. Finally wait is over.

You lodged on 20 MAR and I on 24 MAR. Means I also should hope to get soon. What was your GSM, Adelaid or Brisbane?

21 minutes ago, 1mysteriouslife said:

Congratulations !!!??? Simon. 

I am glad you didn't withdraw or fake death. Way to go! So when do you move?

Ha ha, same here. Lol. We need to activate it by the 12th of April so looking to do a activation trip I  think, prob the end of March. See what the work situation is out there. We going to nsw.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, 

Congratulations, Simon.

Visa granted 9.05 this morning (15/9), one day after Simon so Gordian, it will be your turn very soon. I lodged on 22 March, updated all info on 26 April and I have only 60, Brisbane.

Thanks, everyone for keeping me sane. for the last few months I have looked forward to what you guys have to share here instead of checking my email for the news.

• Like 3

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 08:45, Simons said:

Visa granted. 

190 general plumber.

Submitted 20th march.

Granted 14th September.

Woohoo!!! Congratulations! I was waiting for yours to come through as I could sense that you were getting as annoyed as I was!! Great news :). Onwards and upwards!

2 hours ago, Liz Nguyen said:

Hi everyone, 

Congratulations, Simon.

Visa granted 9.05 this morning (15/9), one day after Simon so Gordian, it will be your turn very soon. I lodged on 22 March, updated all info on 26 April and I have only 60, Brisbane.

Thanks, everyone for keeping me sane. for the last few months I have looked forward to what you guys have to share here instead of checking my email for the news.

Great news! Congratulations! :)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Yikes2017 said:

Woohoo!!! Congratulations! I was waiting for yours to come through as I could sense that you were getting as annoyed as I was!! Great news :). Onwards and upwards!

Ha ha I'm useally really patient to but that wait, and not knowing how far along the application is really does test you lol. Yup onwards and upwards now. We are thinking about activating it in december as we are in Vietnam and Bali then anyway so thought while there activate.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Simons said:

Ha ha I'm useally really patient to but that wait, and not knowing how far along the application is really does test you lol. Yup onwards and upwards now. We are thinking about activating it in december as we are in Vietnam and Bali then anyway so thought while there activate.

Good plan :).

The wait for the visa was hideous. The feeling of it being granted still doesn't even seem real almost a month on! But the relief and having the thought of it lifted from my shoulders...I can't describe. It really was 'life on hold' for 7 months.

All the very best to you and your family. Where are you heading again?

The cool thing is that I am now using this website to look up where to buy fridges and tips on buying cars rather than when the hell is my visa going to be granted!??

Edited by Yikes2017
  • Like 1

Just now, Yikes2017 said:

Good plan :).

The wait for the visa was hideous. The feeling of it being granted still doesn't even seem real almost a month on! But the relief and having the thought of it lifted from my shoulders...I can't describe. It really was 'life on hold' for 7 months.

All the very best to you and your family. Where are you heading again?

Sure is a massive relief, it's only me and my wife. We heading to nsw. We are thinking activate it, they going next October/November. Save more money etc. Where are you heading to