190 Visas Lodged - March/April 2017 batch

Nelly

11 minutes ago, Liz Nguyen said:

Hi Nelly,

As far as I know you don't have to start the queue again if you upload your CV but you will have to if the CO asks you to submit further support document. If you update any information that changes your status, for example a higher PTE score that now gives you 70 instead of 60, then you will be lined up behind those lodging before your updating day.

Thanks for your response Liz! Thats what I thought too. I will check with my agent today.. not sure why he hasnt uploaded my CV, although I sent it to him. 

Arrrgh! I know it's good news that lots of people seem to be getting grants but why are people from elsewhere in the world getting grants having lodged in June when we lodged so many months before??!

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removing reference to external site.

Hi All, I submitted my Partnership Visa 3 weeks ago, and it's still at "received" status, not heard from any CO or anything..is this the norm? How long does it usually take for them to start looking at your app or to hear from a CO for medical and police check? Many thanks! X

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

2 hours ago, KLeanne said:

Hi All, I submitted my Partnership Visa 3 weeks ago, and it's still at "received" status, not heard from any CO or anything..is this the norm? How long does it usually take for them to start looking at your app or to hear from a CO for medical and police check? Many thanks! X

Partner visa timelines are very different to 190s, you'd be better asking in the Partner Visa thread. You might wait months to hear anything, usually Partner Visas nowadays take a lot longer than skills visas. 

• Like 1

Sharing my status with everybody. 

Subclass - 190 (offshore - Singapore)

State - Vic

Skills Assessment - Dietician 

Visa lodged date -  11 May 2017

CO requested more information - 22 May 2017

All documents uploaded in immi - 16 Jun 2017

Current status shown in immi - Under Assessment

Days passed from 16 Jun - Less than 2 months

Hello everyone! This is my first post in this forum. Been a silent reader of this forum so far.

I can totally understand the agony of waiting. I'm waiting for my 190 visa from Sydney as well although may not be as long as some of you have. I lodged mine on 12th May. CO contacted on 22nd May to which I provided on 19th Jun. I lodged my application via an agent and so has been waiting ever since for the good news.

A friend who lodged her 489 in Nov 2016 got her grant on 9 Aug. Since it was Singapore's independence day on 9 Aug, having the grant is akin to gaining her own independence [emoji23][emoji23].

Let's hope we all get our grant pretty soon! May this week bring more grants to us all!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ida053 said:

Hello everyone! This is my first post in this forum. Been a silent reader of this forum so far.

I can totally understand the agony of waiting. I'm waiting for my 190 visa from Sydney as well although may not be as long as some of you have. I lodged mine on 12th May. CO contacted on 22nd May to which I provided on 19th Jun. I lodged my application via an agent and so has been waiting ever since for the good news.

A friend who lodged her 489 in Nov 2016 got her grant on 9 Aug. Since it was Singapore's independence day on 9 Aug, having the grant is akin to gaining her own independence emoji23.pngemoji23.png.

Let's hope we all get our grant pretty soon! May this week bring more grants to us all!

Your dates are very similar to mine.. Do let me know when you got it! I will do the same as well : )

• Like 1

Your dates are very similar to mine.. Do let me know when you got it! I will do the same as well : )

Hey sunscreen, sure. As of now I have abt 3 persons with similar dates as mine. I'll keep us all posted if there's any news of my grant. Really praying hard to get it quickly.

20 hours ago, ida053 said:

A friend who lodged her 489 in Nov 2016 got her grant on 9 Aug. Since it was Singapore's independence day on 9 Aug, having the grant is akin to gaining her own independence emoji23.pngemoji23.png.

Same dates as of mine :)

• Like 1

Hello All,
I'm starting this thread for all those who lodged their 190 visas in March or April 2017. It would be interesting to track the progress of our grants.
More importantly, I'm hoping that we can share our thoughts, especially since this group would have similar timelines, in terms of the grants (give or take a few weeks) and in forging plans for the big move to Aus!  It helps to know there are others out there, going through a similar phase in life ! 
I'm excited and hope to see many of you contributing to this discussion   [emoji4]  

Hi Nelly may i know your job code and points?

On 8/14/2017 at 22:08, abhi91 said:

Same dates as of mine :)

Hi All

I lodged mine 190 -VIC on 04th May. & contacted on 17th May and I have provided pending doc on the same day. Showing Assessment in progress from last 3.5 Months. Now Just Waiting.....:)

9 minutes ago, Rakesh said:

Hi All

I lodged mine 190 -VIC on 04th May. & contacted on 17th May and I have provided pending doc on the same day. Showing Assessment in progress from last 3.5 Months. Now Just Waiting.....:)

How did you provide pending doc on the same day? Certificate of Clearance require at least 2-3 weeks on my end!