Go Matilda, any good?

annagilda

Hello gang, just wondering if anyone has used Go Matilda as their agent? I know they have a pretty good rep here on the site, I've been in touch with them and they seem fairly confident I could get a PR visa, based on my skills, points etc... I have the skills assessment and what not already, it's just my pre existing medical conditions, but I talked it through with them and things have been fine for years, so they seem pretty confident. they say they don't take people on, unless they think that they can get a visa for them, but there are a few iffy reviews on other sites. it's a lot of money too, which I'm happy to pay, as long as they are legit. 

Would just like your thoughts, thanks a million. :-) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, annagilda said:

Hello gang, just wondering if anyone has used Go Matilda as their agent? I know they have a pretty good rep here on the site, I've been in touch with them and they seem fairly confident I could get a PR visa, based on my skills, points etc... I have the skills assessment and what not already, it's just my pre existing medical conditions, but I talked it through with them and things have been fine for years, so they seem pretty confident. they say they don't take people on, unless they think that they can get a visa for them, but there are a few iffy reviews on other sites. it's a lot of money too, which I'm happy to pay, as long as they are legit. 

My experience with GM has been only positive so far.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ferrets said:

we are using go matilda for our 143 visa, and our son is using them for his 189 visa.

they have been excellent so far.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2017 at 23:44, The Pom Queen said:

Hello stranger, lovely to see you back. For medical problems people recommend @George Lombard

Hi Kate! Thanks a million! Hope you are well. :-) 

Thanks everyone, I've got an initial agreement with them and now just waiting for my IELTS. (I'm a Dutch Citizen, so need to take it, even though English is my first language.) 

I tried contacting George Lombard a couple of times, but I haven't heard back at all. Seeing as I'm on a WHV with an expiration date, time is of the essence, so I think I'm leaning towards Go-matilda at this stage. :-) Thanks for all the replies, it means a lot. 

• Like 1