A few steps forward...

ScottishMatilda

Just checking in after a productive week!

Documents assessed and certified for my skills assessment by a local solicitor (took just 50 minutes but cost me £120!) 

And, got the necessary scores in my ielts (L-9, R-9, W-8, S-9 with an overall 9) ?

Chuffed and ready for the next stage! Happy Friday all ?

• Like 1

Just checking in after a productive week!
Documents assessed and certified for my skills assessment by a local solicitor (took just 50 minutes but cost me £120!) 
And, got the necessary scores in my ielts (L-9, R-9, W-8, S-9 with an overall 9) [emoji16]
Chuffed and ready for the next stage! Happy Friday all [emoji106]

Just FYI, the solicitors may be ok for the skills​ assessment, but IIRC, AHPRA required notary certified document copies.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Plan is to head to Melbourne and have been looking at some of the newer Western suburbs.
Thanks for the AHPRA info. The solicitor I used was a notary. It said on the stamp she used 'notary public' I think? Is this sufficient? 

Yep, that should do the trick. Apparently, ANMAC used to pass your documents on to AHPRA in the past (saving you from doing two certified copies of everything). Not sure if that's still the case.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

• Like 1