457 confusions

For my 457 visa application, my nomination from the employer was approved at the beginning of April which is four years according to the old policy. 

I haven't submitted my personal visa application yet (which is the last step required). However, under the new policy issued on 18 April, my occupation falls in the STSOL instead of the MLTSSL. Am i gonna be granted two years or four years of working visa if I submit my application on June and assume it gets approved? 

I have asked some local agents and they tell me different stories about my situation. So confused right now.

Hope to seek some help here. Thanks! 

Edited by FrankWong

11 hours ago, Samson said:

If your visa application is successful, you will be granted a 2 year visa. 

thanks for your reply, Samson. Can i ask where i can confirm this by following maybe some official policy? I heard so many versions of the possibilities of my situation...

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/457-

Say's it half way down the page: 

The Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) allows skilled workers to come to Australia and work for an approved business for up to:

You must be sponsored by an approved business. A business can sponsor someone for this visa if they cannot find an Australian citizen or permanent resident to do the skilled work.

You can be in or outside Australia when you lodge your application.

There isn't any official policy as yet. This is being brought in through stages, it is being updated stage by stage and I don't think anyone knows what's going on truly as yet. (I'm in country on a current 457 and we are awaiting agents updating us about the whole process) there's no definitives at the moment, it's all up in the air.