Child Visa 101

On 13/07/2021 at 16:00, rammygirl said:

How old are they? They must be dependent on you, normally they should have been included on the partner visa, but again they could be too old now. 

H thx fyi, they are 21 yo and 19 yo, i've read in immi website they said maximum under 25 yo and full study, 

38 minutes ago, Vanie said:

H thx fyi, they are 21 yo and 19 yo, i've read in immi website they said maximum under 25 yo and full study, 

I think Immigration will be suspicious because if they have always been dependent on you, you should have included them in your partner application.  I recommend you hire a good agent like Suncoast Migration or Go Matilda and see if they can fix this before it's too late. 

• 2 months later...
On 16/07/2021 at 10:52, Marisawright said:

I think Immigration will be suspicious because if they have always been dependent on you, you should have included them in your partner application.  I recommend you hire a good agent like Suncoast Migration or Go Matilda and see if they can fix this before it's too late. 

Hi, I would like to ask about the same condition, 

I've applied for a Child visa when I was 24 yo, My Parents are citizens in Australia.

I applied for it in June this year and still waiting for any updates. My Parents had given every information they had to ensure that I'm dependent and proved that I'm relying my life on them. (House for living, Paying tuition etc)

The question is, the maximum age for applying this visa is 24 yo and I will be 25 yo in November. Will that be okay for my visa since My age has already more than 24 yo