QLD to WA house removals

harrystyles

Guest The Pom Queen

We did Melbourne to Cairns around 6 years ago and it was approx $5,0000.

You could look at backloading. We brought half a container down from Townsville to Locker Valley and it was $900

On 09/05/2017 at 10:43 AM, The Pom Queen said:

We did Melbourne to Cairns around 6 years ago and it was approx $5,0000.

You could look at backloading. We brought half a container down from Townsville to Locker Valley and it was $900

Do you know who i would contact or where i would look for backloading?

7 hours ago, Collie said:

I had 20m3 from Sydney to Perth in January and it was $3,200.  I packed and unpacked all the boxes and had everything ready to go.  The lads packed and unpacked the container.

Who did you use?  I am being Quoted $5600 plus GST currently.  everything is packed and wrapped in storage as we didn't know if it would be coming back to the UK or staying in Oz.  The quote i was given for it to come back to the UK was cheaper!  I am assuming they have quoted for it going across land not sure if it would be cheaper to put it on a boat 

Hey mate,

I used A@B removals.  I think the stuff travelled truck, train truck.  They were a bit rough & ready with my stuff but everything arrived and nothing broken.  They weren't great at communication and really messed me around on delivery day, gave me a 12-2 window but didn't rock up until after 5 and I had to keep calling them.So I had a part container, 20m3, a full container is about 37m3.

I got quotes around the $4.5k mark from others too.

Hope this helps

• Like 1