pet transport

kylie

Whereabouts are you living in the UK? I can maybe suggest one but it would be no point if you were in Scotland or something. 

Always best to chat to each one, compare the quotes and pick one you are happiest with. There are no "bad or dodgy" pet shippers in UK, but it does seem that we all include different things which makes comparing quotes a bit tougher. Golden Arrow are closest to you i think, but actually what you want is for the shipper to be close to Heathrow, so your pet does not have a 4-5 hour drive to get to the airport. 

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys

I am here in Brisbane. My pet dog will join me soon. He is almost 5 years old. I am extremely worried as he suffers from alzheimers. He gets moody, sometimes very quiet and sometimes aggressive, he has bitten me twice and the other members of the family, so I am worried what if he bites the dog trainers ? Will they put him down ?  I believe he has to stay there 10 days.

Does Pet air fly from U.A.E ?

Can I give him his treats and tin food seperately ? Since the quarantine is in Melbourne do i need to fly down there to get him or will they fly him to Brisbane ?

Your response will help me. Kindly be frank I am open to anything.

Thanks

Edited by june.
Added flight details

On 31/08/2017 at 14:46, june. said:

Hi Guys

I am here in Brisbane. My pet dog will join me soon. He is almost 5 years old. I am extremely worried as he suffers from alzheimers. He gets moody, sometimes very quiet and sometimes aggressive, he has bitten me twice and the other members of the family, so I am worried what if he bites the dog trainers ? Will they put him down ?  I believe he has to stay there 10 days.

Does Pet air fly from U.A.E ?

Can I give him his treats and tin food seperately ? Since the quarantine is in Melbourne do i need to fly down there to get him or will they fly him to Brisbane ?

Your response will help me. Kindly be frank I am open to anything.

Thanks

If your dog needs special food you need to fill a form in for quarantine -think they are online -which your vet has to sign Otherwise he gets fed kibble provided by quarantine We flew our boy from Melbourne to Adelaide with Jetpets they were very good picked him up from quarantine etc Have you done all of the neccesary prep for shipping your dog and booked quarantine etc ?

Edited by Patphillips47