Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Recommended Posts

Quick piece of advice! I traveled to Oz on a working holiday visa back in 2001.  I am now moving to Oz on a 190 Perm Resident visa in September 2017.  I have the letter with my old TFN on it - will this be re-opened or will I need to apply for a new one once I arrive?  Thanks!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Your number is for life

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

189 Visa - Electrician (General) 341111 - Skills Assessment (TRA) mailed 23 July, 2015 - Skills Assessment Positive 23 Sept. 2015 - PTE-A 3 Oct, 2015 (L90; S90; R90; W90) - EOI 5 Oct, 2015 (65 points) - Invitation received 8 Oct, 2015 - Visa Submitted 12 Oct, 2015 - Grant received 16 Dec, 2015

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, you just use the same number you had back then, if you cannot remember it or find your paperwork the tax office should be able to give it to you once your here as that happened to my hubby.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now