Nomination Approval Processing Time

MGB

We applied for nomination approval of direct entry stream 186 on February 7, 2017, and waiting for the approval to lodge for the 186 visa.  

My question is: Does the approval of the nomination takes about 6 months same like the visa process time? which means 6 months for the nomination approval and 6 months for visa approval, then total about 1 year.

Please can some one advice me how long does it take for the nomination to be approved.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I disagree.

Spreadsheet shows many people applied for nomination + visa on the same day and got both approved after approx. 6-7 months. That means it doesn't sum up to 12 (6+6) months. Of course I`m assuming standard waiting time without additional documents requested etc.

Regards,

Hi I am also selling to the same boat I have already applied nominations but made of April.
It is most likely nomination take 6 months and 6 months visa
This is the meaning of time that take but maximum can be 9 each.
You have a option of applying together where nomination and visa go simultaneously

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Apply visa as wll as soon as possible . Becauee it happened to one of my frnd . He applied nomination first , they took around 6-8 months for approval then he applied visa after that . Immigration again took 8 months more to approve his PR z if you apply together then you will get it together like in few days different or a month . But dont be late to apply for visa . Its non refundable .
Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Apply visa as wll as soon as possible . Becauee it happened to one of my frnd . He applied nomination first , they took around 6-8 months for approval then he applied visa after that . Immigration again took 8 months more to approve his PR z if you apply together then you will get it together like in few days different or a month . But dont be late to apply for visa . Its non refundable .
Best of luck

That's what we have done in our previous application. We applied for nomination and after 1 month we applied for the visa but it was refused because of the lack of the training benchmark of the sponser. Then the result was loosing our money.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Well thats luck but otherway its gonnatake ages .. be positive .. best of luck . Choice is yours . Nothing wrong to do the way you doing . Only more waiting time i guess

Many thanks for your quick response. Any way we have nothing to do, instead of waiting, which is really killing us.[emoji22]

• 2 months later...
On 4/27/2017 at 22:02, MGB said:

We applied for nomination approval of direct entry stream 186 on February 7, 2017, and waiting for the approval to lodge for the 186 visa.  

My question is: Does the approval of the nomination takes about 6 months same like the visa process time? which means 6 months for the nomination approval and 6 months for visa approval, then total about 1 year.

Please can some one advice me how long does it take for the nomination to be approved.

Thanks

You do not have to wait to apply for visa part if you have already lodged the nomination. You can apply for nomination and Visa at the same time. 

• Like 1

Finally our nomination was approved yesterday. And will apply for visa next week. Does any one knows how long does it takes?

My nomination was approved on 9 nov 2016 and i applied visa 3rd jan 2017 its already been 7 months i m still waiting

• 2 weeks later...
My nomination was approved on 9 nov 2016 and i applied visa 3rd jan 2017 its already been 7 months i m still waiting

I'm in the same boat. My nomination got approved in early Dec, 2016. I lodged visa after that. After 8.5 months wait,no news heard. Is this only cuz my occupation is listed in the short term skilled list that it takes longer time to be allocated?

I'm in the same boat. My nomination got approved in early Dec, 2016. I lodged visa after that. After 8.5 months wait,no news heard. Is this only cuz my occupation is listed in the short term skilled list that it takes longer time to be allocated?

What is your occupation?