Nomination process

I was nominated for the 457 visa on 11th February 2017,  will this mean that I will fall under the new rules and not the original 457 process ? 

I am a hairdresser and my trade has been removed and is now only available on the (CSOL) list for the 2 years visa without PR. 

What other options are there to move perminatly to australia. My mother, auntie and five cousins are all ether citizens or have PR. 

1 hour ago, Lukey1234567 said:

I was nominated for the 457 visa on 11th February 2017,  will this mean that I will fall under the new rules and not the original 457 process ? 

I am a hairdresser and my trade has been removed and is now only available on the (CSOL) list for the 2 years visa without PR. 

What other options are there to move perminatly to australia. My mother, auntie and five cousins are all ether citizens or have PR. 

I know you'll be processed under the new rules so 2 year outcome.

It might be worth consulting an agent to look at your options for PR.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2017 at 6:22 AM, Lukey1234567 said:

It is too early to tell as there are numerous proposed changes. Until the Regulations are released, there is no certainty.