189 - Degree points claim

SonyP

Dear experts,

I desperately need advice on the following. Not sure what to do.

I have a Diploma in Electronics and followed by 8 years of experience as an Electronic Instrument trade worker. Also, I have completed a Bachelors of Electrical and Electrical engineering degree as part time.

I received positive skills assessment for 8 years with diploma (I did not submit my degree details to TRA).  But How do I claim for my degree without assessment?

FYI, my degree is from NTU Singapore which comes under Institution of Engineers Singapore, that is a signatory of Washington accord.

I got friend who commented that I should go for VETASSESS Point test advise service to claim my point. Another friend said I don’t have to do any assessment since my degree comes under accredited degrees.

VETASSES PTAà https://www.vetassess.com.au/skills-assessment-for-migration/points-test-advice

What should I do? Please advise.

Yours faithfully,

Sonat Paul.

Hi Richard,

Thank you. 

Yes, my degree is fully accredited under IES --> https://www.ies.org.sg/pageview.php?page_id=110

My degree is from NTU-->> Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics engineering, graduated at Dec 2012.

I also attached a document that sent to me by a friend who downloaded it from AEI NOOSR.  So I am going to attach these two evidence if I get invited. Will the CO ask for any other document?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Sonat.

Section 1 - Well-established public and private universities.pdf