and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

The Pom Queen

Queensland Members within 2 hours of Brisbane

Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast or Lockyer Valley  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these areas would you say you lived in?

• Brisbane
    • Good Coast
    • Sunshine Coast
    • Lockyer Valley

To our members who live around the Brisbane area (although I keep being told Lockyer etc aren't Brisbane) but which part would you class yourself in. I'm just considering trying to organise another meet up but for our area. 

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

I selected Brisbane as we are a tad closer to the centre of Brisbane than the centre of the Gold Coast, however we do come under the Gold Coast for lots of things when the postcode is used.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Sunshine Coast is where it's at!!!! 

Independent (Subclass 189) IELTS 17/5/14 - L 8.5 - R 8.0 - W 8.0 - S 9.0 / VETASSESS Training and Employment Check 1/4/14 - Successful / Bench Joinery VETASSESS Technical Interview - 28/07/2014 (Kent) - Successful 04/08/2014 / EOI - 06/08/2014 / Invite for VISA - 29/08/2014 / Medicals 13/09/2014 / VISA Granted - 28/10/2014 Landed In Brisbane - 29/04/2015