You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Australia

Any Stokies taking the plunge? Would be good to chat and maybe meet up!!

Guest Australia

:yes:Hey are there any people from Stoke out there about to make the plunge? Would be good to chat and maybe meet up for an oatcake and glass of vino lol!

Put application in end of Jan subclass 175 . Hubbie and I are just getting a bit frustrated at mo as life is on hold and would be great to chat to some like minded people who are around the stoke area.

hi,me and family r going to perth all been well,we have just moved from endon and we are living in milton area now,we took a part x hoping we might sell the cheaper house quicker for it took us one and a half years to sell the more expensive house and the guy wanted to buy ours if we would buy his so here we r 5months down the line just waiting for c o .meds will bee done 11july and then its just waiting,if we carnt sell the house we will rent it out with the exchange rate been low,at least we will have a small income coming in from the house if you would like to talk more i will e mail you leave me a message ,sorry my name is paula hubby is ian children emma 21,chris 17,megan 13,morgan10 emma is staying here speak later paula

:)megmor

We did it 8 years ago and don't miss Hanley 1 bit lol. We live in Brisbane now

Was trying to work out what a Stokie was- thought it was something to do with the railways until I checked the thread!

Guest Bobajob
Moved to Geraldton wa 3 years ago, best decision we've made!

My tool supplier is located in Geraldton, took sales have slumped alarmingly he told me recently due to mining slowdown

Stoke or Vale?

Partner Visa 309/100 Applied for - 23/6/15CO assigned (WP) 1/9/15Medical Completed 29/12/15Police Check uploaded 12/01/16GRANTED 21/01/16!!!!