Form 40 ch

1 post in this topic

Hi there

question 18 from form 40ch 

Do you have the sole legal right to determine where the child shall live or to permanently remove the child from their home country?There are two options in tick on no as I am sponsoring my child but his father has to fill form 1229 . As we both Australian citizen and living together he is biological father of my child.pleas help me with question.


Question 50 from from 40 ch

does your partner have any children or relatives who are dependent on them?

l put yes because we have a daughter as well so I put her name down as she is dependant on us. that question belong to partner detail section.

question 51 ask are you sponsoring a child under 18 years of age?

these all question from the part j. partner detail section

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now