PCC - worried about cautions

Hi Folks,

Applied for 190 visa on 20/3/17, was asked to provide more work history, form 80 and medical on 28/3/17 . Everything submitted by 10/4/17, medical clearance on 12/4/17.

Just wondering.. my partner had 4 cautions on his UK police check from more than 5 years ago - will this affect the visa at all? If so, how? 

How long normally does it take to hear back from all submitted paperwork for visa grant? Will 3 arrests be an issue?

Feeling nervous.. Thanks x

Edited by ClaireerialC

Did you send through a stat declaration explaining the cautions? What were the arrests for? They usually wouldn't have an effect if there has been a good space of time in between and you were honest about it all. I submitted all docs on the 21/02 and PCCs 3/3 heard from CO on 8/3 for form 80 for my BF & Pte proof. Nothing since.... Killing me :(

Edited by Dragonflygecko

There was 2 drug offences, one obstructing police and one criminal damage. All between 2008 and 2012 so at least 5 years ago.

I didn't explain them, but i had a friend who works for Border control to write a character reference.

I can't stand the wait - you're about a month a head of me, i was really hoping I'd know by now :(

Does it state the cautions in the police check? They will require more information I reckon and ask how your husband has changed his ways since then? I would of sent a disclosure with the info in it. I know the waiting is killing us off. I keep thinking why is it so long, others applied 2 weeks ago and got a direct grant and I feel so jealous >:( when I shouldn't. I keep worrying we will get refused for something. Ugh.