For those going back to the Uk

Guest Tim

How do you feel about your move to Australia and return to the Uk?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about your move to Australia and return to the Uk?

• I wish we had never done it
    • I am glad we had to opportunity to live in Oz
    • It was great but not what we were really looking for
    • I don't want to move back to the Uk but have to
    • I will probably return to Australia but not just yet
    • I want to move somewhere else but no Austtralia or the Uk
    • I want to stay in Oz but my partner / family don't
    • Other feelings....
    • Does not apply me!

Just a quick poll to see how those making the return jounrney back to the Uk, how you all feel about the move to Oz and the experience it has brought.

Guest earlswood

I will definatly return as my quality of life has nose-dived....each to their own but I do not like Australia for a lot of reasons that I will not bore you with....just to say that all the problems that are in the UK be it crime. antisocial behaviour, high prices, low wages, crap goverment, political correcteness are all here and thriving.

Come on Earlswood you told me not that long ago that you would try another state when your 2 yr contract ran out!

Anyway you will need to do your best to stir the pot as they all seem loved up on their chickens to get upset at the minute. Give it a week or 2 and you can get them all stressed out.

I know start a thread with the word negative in it. I know personally the mods love it, Im always getting told off for doing it.

All the best Earlswood, aka: the PIO villain

ten-venerable-villains-in-movies-20070625000515795.jpg

Geoffrey

Guest earlswood
Come on Earlswood you told me not that long ago that you would try another state when your 2 yr contract ran out!

Anyway you will need to do your best to stir the pot as they all seem loved up on their chickens to get upset at the minute. Give it a week or 2 and you can get them all stressed out.

I know start a thread with the word negative in it. I know personally the mods love it, Im always getting told off for doing it.

All the best Earlswood, aka: the PIO villian

Geoffrey

Hi Tracy......your kids will love it as kids love the beach and the adventure.....but each to their own:cute: would be a boring place if everyone loved the same things.

All the best Earlswood, aka: the PIO villain

ten-venerable-villains-in-movies-20070625000515795.jpg

Geoffrey

are you trying to stir the pot Geoffrey ,lol, i will unclick all your bloomin chickens if you start with the negative stuff again ,lol

Cal x

are you trying to stir the pot Geoffrey ,lol, i will unclick all your bloomin chickens if you start with the negative stuff again ,lol

Cal x

Not me, I said everyone was too loved up to fire up!!!!! I said if Earlswood wanted to stir the pot he should start a negative thread! not me!!!!!

See what i mean type the word negative and it starts! LOL

Guest potterpig40

Hi

I consider myself and my family very lucky. We are on a 2 years sponsored visa with my husband's company based in Canberra. Being on a sponsored visa is totally different from emigrating to Oz. We didn't have to give up anything, our house in the UK is rented and we also are very fortunate to have a second property in the lovely village of Pissouri, Cyprus (which we do miss especially as the winters are considerably cold in Canberra!) which we rent out. My husband's company pay our rent and all our moving expenses and airfares and hopefully we will return after 2 years with some wonderful memories and a great life experience. Its a totally different scenerio if you a emigrating independantly and self-funding the move, its an increditbly brave step, however nothing ventured nothing gained! Good luck to anybody who is presently going through the process. Best wishes Jo Smith

• 2 years later...
Guest christi
I will definatly return as my quality of life has nose-dived....each to their own but I do not like Australia for a lot of reasons that I will not bore you with....just to say that all the problems that are in the UK be it crime. antisocial behaviour, high prices, low wages, crap goverment, political correcteness are all here and thriving.

spot on Earlswood, we had a rude awakening as well,quite a shock I can tell you

Good Luck with your plans to return home

Guest Guest31881

Hi christi,

You have replied to a thread over 2 yrs old, and Earlswood! if you did not know him its hard to explain.

I have closed this thread to avoid any more confusion

Archived