I am currently reviewing my options to immigrate to Australia and would appreciate your assistance

Lou11

Hello,

In January 2015 I commenced a working holiday visa in Australia. During that time I met my partner, a resident of Australia. We moved in together and spent approximately 9 months living together before I returned to the UK in December 2015 to commence the process of immigrating permanently.  Since then we have continued the relationship long distance, with the exception of two occasions, in September 2016 and March 2017, when we reunited temporarily.

Since 2015, I have continued on a pathway to obtain an Australian 189 Skilled Visa. This includes completing the following requirements; undertaking a police check & health assessment, obtaining a first aid level 2 certificate, and the successful completion of a skills assessment with an Australian RTA.

I am now at the stage where I am looking into the Visa points test and I am uncertain of my points total. Upon initial observation, it appears that I do not have the required 60 points.

This is where I seek your assistance:

§  Are you able to assist me in determining my points total, and advise of an potentially obtainable additional points?

§  If the 189 Skilled Visa is not an option, are there other VISAs that I may be eligible for? We have considered the Partner Visa, though we are uncertain of whether our relationship meets the criteria.