and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

zijse

AAT appeal for 187 nomination refusal

On 04/07/2020 at 17:12, Samio said:

Hi guys. 
I just have a question what if during 187 visa appeal. Business close down for good, because of COVID. What should I do. I have been work in here more than 2.5 years already. Because appeal is waiting too long.  Is any chance I can still win appeal? 

Hlo guys , just an update that me nd my employer had hearing today , they ask lot of question from employer regarding business nd employees . Hoping for positive outcome 🤞🤞🤞

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Caltex said:

Hlo guys , just an update that me nd my employer had hearing today , they ask lot of question from employer regarding business nd employees . Hoping for positive outcome 🤞🤞🤞

All the best for you. Hope your positive outcome some soon 🙏🏼

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Caltex said:

Hi 
best of luck 

was the hearing in person or on phone?

7 hours ago, Caltex said:

Hi Parry , it was by video .

Thanks 

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum,

I just have a question that, anybody is waiting for decision after hearing, my nomination Hearing already done 3 months ago. At the time of hearing the member said he will take decision in 14 days but now it’s already 3 months, since then no reply or decision. 
is anybody suffering from same situation. 
kindly help. 

3 hours ago, Faizu said:

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum,

I just have a question that, anybody is waiting for decision after hearing, my nomination Hearing already done 3 months ago. At the time of hearing the member said he will take decision in 14 days but now it’s already 3 months, since then no reply or decision. 
is anybody suffering from same situation. 
kindly help. 

I got my decision 3 months after the hearing . There is no set wait times for it and they can always take longer depending how complicated you case is and Members Backlog , You can always call AAT and follow up directly with the case officer but they ll give a standard reply to wait but worth a shot if you are tired of waiting. 

hang tight And All the best 

4 hours ago, XoXo11 said:

I got my decision 3 months after the hearing . There is no set wait times for it and they can always take longer depending how complicated you case is and Members Backlog , You can always call AAT and follow up directly with the case officer but they ll give a standard reply to wait but worth a shot if you are tired of waiting. 

hang tight And All the best 

Thanks  XoXo11

On 08/08/2020 at 15:12, Caltex said:

Hi Parry , it was by video .

Hi Caltex 

have you got your decision after the hearing?  what they asked to you and your employer?

Thanks 

On 20/07/2020 at 22:26, Appy25 said:

Hi David, Latica, Welderguys,

can we please keep updating each other on our status. We all are on almost same situation as we have our nomination approved but waiting for visa. 

As per my knowledge after reading your posts:

David got CO allocated and submitted docs already before 1 week, waiting for good news. (Sole Applicant Onshore/ Not RSMS)

Welder guys havent got CO allocated yet since nomination approved in March 2020 (Onshore / Secondary applicants Overseas)

Lattica also havent got CO allocated since nomination approved in April 2020. (Sole applicant Onshore)

In my case CO allocated and submitted documents asked by CO but no response after March 2020(Onshore/Secondary Applicants overseas)

If there are any one else in same situation please update so we can share knowledge. 

Thanks

Hey Guys

Any progress ?

Thanks

9 hours ago, Parry said:

Hi Caltex 

have you got your decision after the hearing?  what they asked to you and your employer?

Thanks 

Hi parry  , No decision yet bcoz my employer has more hearing this week, with other employees , with same AAt member  so hopefully decision will come at once . Member ask lot of question from employer abt company , why he need a retail manager , why he is not working there . Why he did not hire local people , you know all the formalities . Member ask me abt my duties bcoz my refusal was a position is a supervisory role not a manager . She just asked abt duties . 

9 hours ago, Caltex said:

Hi parry  , No decision yet bcoz my employer has more hearing this week, with other employees , with same AAt member  so hopefully decision will come at once . Member ask lot of question from employer abt company , why he need a retail manager , why he is not working there . Why he did not hire local people , you know all the formalities . Member ask me abt my duties bcoz my refusal was a position is a supervisory role not a manager . She just asked abt duties . 

Thank you sooo much Caltex, you will get good news soon

• Thanks 1

On 29/07/2020 at 17:41, David08 said:

Sorry I just remembered you’re from vic too, I wish you best of luck

On 29/07/2020 at 17:41, David08 said:

Sorry I just remembered you’re from vic too, I wish you best of luck

Hi David 

any progress on your visa after nomination approval ?

this long wait even after AAT is so annoying

1 hour ago, XoXo11 said:

Hi David 

any progress on your visa after nomination approval ?

this long wait even after AAT is so annoying

No unfortunately I haven’t heard anything, this wait has been killing me and I’m soo frustrated, I have already waited over 3yrs now. 

I think all the Victorian visa application is on hold due to stricter restrictions. Let’s hope for good news soon.

1 hour ago, David08 said:

No unfortunately I haven’t heard anything, this wait has been killing me and I’m soo frustrated, I have already waited over 3yrs now. 

I think all the Victorian visa application is on hold due to stricter restrictions. Let’s hope for good news soon.

Same here 3 plus years now , Just tired of waiting and even after AAT win , Zero accountability and still they do not even bother providing any timelines for AAT cases 

• Like 1