and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

zijse

AAT appeal for 187 nomination refusal

1 hour ago, Step said:

nope. Just be patient

Hi Step, have you  got a case officer and done medical and AFC yet?

8 minutes ago, Jayjay16 said:

Hi Step, have you  got a case officer and done medical and AFC yet?

Yes. I have done it on Oct 2019. And didn’t get any news after that.

33 minutes ago, Step said:

Yes. I have done it on Oct 2019. And didn’t get any news after that.

I’m have done it last week. Long way to go still:(

On 30/01/2020 at 21:43, Your Highness said:

Updates to the above post. (Trying to explain in detail if it helps anyone with similar situation) sorry for the long post.

Case officer allocated on 20th December 2019. Requested to update Medicals, AFP and "Evidence of English language ability - verifiable evidence of PTE test results".

And evidence to support inclusion of our baby in nomination as our baby born after our visa rejected. And we were not able add baby into the visa application or to AAT as department cannot add new applicants when the file is under review. Same with AAT, they don't add new applicants to the process. (So we provided a letter from employer on company letterhead saying that the new born to add to the nomination). Immigration has given a stand alone bridging visa for our baby with no travel rights. So when it is under review, baby cannot travel overseas, if baby travel overseas baby's bridging visa will be cancelled and she needs to lodge visiting visa to re-enter Australia (which will be very hard to get visiting visa for a baby as immigration and my MA both mentioned).

I have submitted medicals, AFP & PTE with visa lodgement in 2016 and ofcourse all of them were expired as it is more than 3 yrs. My lawyer said no need to take PTE test again just call PTE support team and ask them to share scores with immigration. But unfortunately they couldn't help as they don't have any data of my scores because it's more than 3yrs.

I was happy to take test again but my Migration Agent said "No need to take test again as member only asked verifiable evidence of scores" which was submitted with visa lodgement, not active results. He also mentioned that if immigration take this long to process the application it's their mistake not our mistake. So, I had to write an email to them to get that same information in writing. And MA clearly mentioned and explained all the details why we are not able to provide verifiable evidence for PTE and requested clarification for that PTE scores request.

I have submitted all documents on 13th January 2020.

Visa approved on 28th January 2020 for all three applicants without asking any other documents.

Thank you & Good luck to all 👍🏼

Hi your highness, 

I just need know something for our babies matter.

Last week we done medicals , AFP ,Babies passport, form 1022 and form1436 we uploaded everything which CO asked.

But today  another CO  JUST Only grant Bridging visa B for my baby and added to her our visa application.but we are waiting PR 

So why did CO grant Bridging visa instead PR?I Believe CO could have approved PR today. 

Is it normal procedure or any issue? If u know something pls tell me

On 17/02/2020 at 17:20, Jayjay16 said:

I’m have done it last week. Long way to go still:(

Good Luck! It can be within a month.

I got nomination approved today 

if you working with employer and doing duties don’t stress you will be ok 

• Congratulations 2

5 minutes ago, skyfall said:

Congratulations.

I have submitted documents to AAT on Friday and waiting.

How many days will they take after submitting the docs.

35 minutes ago, skyfall said:

May i know ur timeline please if you dont mind I'm waiting since March 2018

19 hours ago, skyfall said:

Hi skyfall

congratulations

when did you apply for aat? I applied in mid February 2018 and haven’t heard anything yet

thanks

7 minutes ago, Sahib123 said:

Finally I got my golden email😊

Congratulations 🎊🎉🎈 so happy for you. Hopefully i will be next to post the same news:) when did you submit your medical and AFC? 

Edited by Jayjay16

10 minutes ago, Sahib123 said:

Congratulatiions! Have you gone for hearing or without hearing your nomination got approved?

3 minutes ago, Jayjay16 said:

Congratulations 🎊🎉🎈 so happy for you. Hopefully i will be next to post the same news:) when did you submit your medical and AFC? 

Last Monday then I applied bridging visa b as we r travelling next Monday and my ma ring co to give Pr visas instead of bvb then after 5 mins we got emails of visa grant 😊😊😊

46 minutes ago, Hari_999 said:

Congratulatiions! Have you gone for hearing or without hearing your nomination got approved?

24 July aat file open

8 aug documents submitted 

9 October hearing date

24 oct another documents submitted 

7 jan nomination approved

19 visa approved 

good luck😊

• Congratulations 1

1 hour ago, Sahib123 said:

Congrats sahib enjoy 

1 hour ago, Sahib123 said:

congrats!can ur agent contact CO directly?

Hey everyone,

187 visa lodged 28 Feb 2017

Nomination refused 18 Jan 2018 (due a case oF error not reading the contract date)

AAT lodged 24 Feb 2018

About that time was an awaiting time frame about 13 months for AAT, then 18 months and today called my lawyer and the status has changed to 26 months. Seriously, this is not human, how do you all deal with this kind of situation with family members, employer asking you when everything will get sorted and etc? So frustrating of not being able to be free and risking you mental health for all this, neglected by a small mistake not made by our side and impacting your life. Seriously... I'm so frustrated and don't know what to do...

I'll keep praying.

Sorry for this post brothers and sisters.

Have a blessed day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Step said:

congrats!can ur agent contact CO directly?

Hi Sahib, what number did your agent call to contact the CO, do you know? Thanks

3 hours ago, Sahib123 said:

24 July aat file open

8 aug documents submitted 

9 October hearing date

24 oct another documents submitted 

7 jan nomination approved

19 visa approved 

good luck😊

Thank you very much for your reply.

11 hours ago, Sahib123 said:

Many Congratulations Sahib, this builds hope. Well deserved 👏. enjoy now.

regards,

Vishnu

On 19/02/2020 at 13:42, skyfall said:

Congratsss, can you please share your timeline?

On 30/01/2020 at 18:43, Your Highness said:

Updates to the above post. (Trying to explain in detail if it helps anyone with similar situation) sorry for the long post.

Case officer allocated on 20th December 2019. Requested to update Medicals, AFP and "Evidence of English language ability - verifiable evidence of PTE test results".

And evidence to support inclusion of our baby in nomination as our baby born after our visa rejected. And we were not able add baby into the visa application or to AAT as department cannot add new applicants when the file is under review. Same with AAT, they don't add new applicants to the process. (So we provided a letter from employer on company letterhead saying that the new born to add to the nomination). Immigration has given a stand alone bridging visa for our baby with no travel rights. So when it is under review, baby cannot travel overseas, if baby travel overseas baby's bridging visa will be cancelled and she needs to lodge visiting visa to re-enter Australia (which will be very hard to get visiting visa for a baby as immigration and my MA both mentioned).

I have submitted medicals, AFP & PTE with visa lodgement in 2016 and ofcourse all of them were expired as it is more than 3 yrs. My lawyer said no need to take PTE test again just call PTE support team and ask them to share scores with immigration. But unfortunately they couldn't help as they don't have any data of my scores because it's more than 3yrs.

I was happy to take test again but my Migration Agent said "No need to take test again as member only asked verifiable evidence of scores" which was submitted with visa lodgement, not active results. He also mentioned that if immigration take this long to process the application it's their mistake not our mistake. So, I had to write an email to them to get that same information in writing. And MA clearly mentioned and explained all the details why we are not able to provide verifiable evidence for PTE and requested clarification for that PTE scores request.

I have submitted all documents on 13th January 2020.

Visa approved on 28th January 2020 for all three applicants without asking any other documents.

Thank you & Good luck to all 👍🏼

Hi Buddy,

Can you please help me, how and what  your  MA sent to CO to prove your PTE score? What sort of statement he made to CO about not verified PTE  score. ?

I have got a same situation where CO asked me about to verify my PTE Score which I achieved before 4 years at the time of application.

Will Really appreciate your any help in this matter.

Regards