Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

zijse

AAT appeal for 187 nomination refusal

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, saishilpa said:

Hi Parry

My refusal reason was training benchmark was not paid on recent sbs approval but just before the application. I applied on april 2018 and have not heard anything yet. May i know when did you apply and from which state and i applied on qld as a restaurant manager as 186.

thanks

saishilpa

Hi saishilpa

i applied AAT for nomination in February 2018 as store manager 187 NSW but hasn’t heard anything yet. so worried 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Step said:

My boss also got the hearing date for next month. I applied on oct 2018. Hoping everything will be good.

Hi step 

when did you apply and what was the occupation, from which state

thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Parry said:

Hi step 

when did you apply and what was the occupation, from which state

thanks

 

I applied on oct 2018 as restaurant manager in vic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Cippalippa said:

 


Nothing yet. Still waiting but at the moment I am overseas and the AAT was notified with the dates I am away so I don’t think I will hear anything from them in the meanwhile.

 

Hi Cippalippa,

when did you apply for your bridging visa B for travel overseas and how many days after you got your visa and how many days you stay overseas,

please let me know because i am also going to overseas in December.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Step said:

I applied on oct 2018 as restaurant manager in vic

I think melbourne is taking less than a year because mine is 16 months and still waiting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, saishilpa said:

I think melbourne is taking less than a year because mine is 16 months and still waiting

Yeah I think NSW is taking more than all of the other states😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Step said:

My boss also got the hearing date for next month. I applied on oct 2018. Hoping everything will be good.

Hi Step,

when your AAT file open and ask for documents ??

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kahlon1234 said:

Hi Step,

when your AAT file open and ask for documents ??

thanks

around last month

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi Cippalippa,
when did you apply for your bridging visa B for travel overseas and how many days after you got your visa and how many days you stay overseas,
please let me know because i am also going to overseas in December.
Thanks


Hi applied a month before and got 2 weeks after. I am away for 3 weeks.

RSMS Direct Entry - Onshore - WA - Retail Manager - Low Risk - 2pax

RCB, Nomination and Visa lodged 30/06/2016

RCB approved 13/07/2016

Nomination refusal 19/12/2017

Appeal to AAT for nomination refusal 07/01/2018

Visa refusal 19/01/208

Lodged appeal to AAT for visa refusal 05/02/2018

Further documents requested by AAT 04/07/2019

Documents submitted 19/7/2019

Nomination approved by AAT and visa application remitted to Immi for reconsideration 29/08/2019

Further documents requested by Immi 02/09/2019

Documents uploaded on immi account on 23/09/2019

Waiting...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/09/2018 at 11:27, singg said:


Can u please let me know what was your occupation ? And when did u applied? I am on same boat waiting for my ens from 14 month but no response yet . Occupation restaurant manager. My agent only provide to immigration training receipts and training invoices. I don’t know that’s enough training documents emoji22.png. Bit worried as well . Thx

hi sing how are you

i just read your post can you tell me have you received your decision because mine refusal decision was also training benchmark 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/03/2019 at 23:55, sazid.au said:

Thanks mate. That's a long waiting even though average processing time on AAT website is 460days 

Hi Sazid

have you heard anything from aat yet

i also applied in april 2018 have not heard anything yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/04/2019 at 22:39, MNT said:

I believe the processing time will also depend on the state too. Because VIC n NSW will have plenty of AAT files to look into>> wherelese WA n SA will have less files. According to general processing time, I was expecting my AAT file to open end of this year... but my AAT File was opened in 14months and finalised 4hrs... lol still I cannot believe how it happened 

Hi mnt

can you tell me what was the reason for your refusal and are the aat people strict or ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/05/2019 at 23:52, Sercan said:

Hey all. We finally have a hearing date for 14 of June after 575 days waiting. Restaurant manager in QLD (187 Direct Entry)
I will let all you know how it goes and man pray for us for good news emoji120.png

Hi secan

can you please tell me your decisions from the aat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all

i am going to file AAT this week as a Retail Manager.They Refused because the position they think is of supervisor(same reason they gave to others).Has anyone won their case or hoping to won?

 

please help me so tht i can prepare a strong AAT appeal

Edited by Avygill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Avygill said:

Hi all

i am going to file AAT this week as a Retail Manager.They Refused because the position they think is of supervisor(same reason they gave to others).Has anyone won their case or hoping to won?

 

please help me so tht i can prepare a strong AAT appeal

It's your Agent's job to prepare a strong case along with your Business, you as applicant can only do so much.

Also, the current waiting time is sitting at around 2 years so relax a bit, won't happen anytime soon. Make sure you find a good Agent and your business is ready to support you throughout the process however needed.

 


I do not sing in the shower, I think in the shower. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

It's your Agent's job to prepare a strong case along with your Business, you as applicant can only do so much.

Also, the current waiting time is sitting at around 2 years so relax a bit, won't happen anytime soon. Make sure you find a good Agent and your business is ready to support you throughout the process however needed.

 

Hi Mila,

My owner is with me.We are like a family now, also my agent is also the same who lodged my RSMS because i trust him.Hope for the best

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Avygill said:

Hi Mila,

My owner is with me.We are like a family now, also my agent is also the same who lodged my RSMS because i trust him.Hope for the best

Great then, focus on proving the points they stated when refused you, you will be fine.

Many people win at the AAT as the people there are not as the people at IMMI- they are not bothered with politics and instructions by their party or Prime Minister. They have to be 100% objective.


Best of luck, let us know when you hear back.

  • Thanks 1

I do not sing in the shower, I think in the shower. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi everyone. I am in a worst sitatution anyone can be. Kindly help if you know anything

 
My name is karan and I live in Brisbane. I am currently on bridging visa c which was originally granted to me when I applied for RSMS on bridging visa a in may 2016.

 
My nomination got refused in july 2018 and I applied for aat in August 2018.

 
I am still waiting for my AAT review from last 12 months but I have no hope from this as my employer wants to close the business.

 
2 weeks ago i have been diagnosed with active tb.

 
Tb clinic has started the treatment and they said that it has to be continue everyday without missing a single dose.

 
So far i go everyday in their clinic to take the meds.

 
As tb treatment is very strict

 
Everyday upto 9 months and i cant miss the treatment not even for a single day as it can make the treatment complicated.

 
Tb clinic told me that i cant fly or leave australia either if i am planning to and i am already on a bridging visa c for AAT after the refusal of 187 RSMS which can expire anytime if they give negative decision or if my employer closes the business and i am very scared about my health.

 
TB clinic have also notified the department of immi as per their policy.

 
So now i want to find out if i am eligible to apply for any visa to finish off my treatment if my bridging visa c gets cancelled or immi will wait for my treatment to finish even though AAT takes the decision?

 
Tb clinic told me that my visa wont get cancelled as i am on tb treatment but i dont want to take there words as they dont know anything about AAT and i want to finish my treatment here in Austalia at any cost.

 
Please find me some answers as its really been a stressful time for me.

 
Or find me some other option so i can please complete my treatment without breaching any law or visa conditions.

 
Ii am hoping to get a reply back.

 
Thanking you,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Karan08 said:
Hi everyone. I am in a worst sitatution anyone can be. Kindly help if you know anything

 
My name is karan and I live in Brisbane. I am currently on bridging visa c which was originally granted to me when I applied for RSMS on bridging visa a in may 2016.

 
My nomination got refused in july 2018 and I applied for aat in August 2018.

 
I am still waiting for my AAT review from last 12 months but I have no hope from this as my employer wants to close the business.

 
2 weeks ago i have been diagnosed with active tb.

 
Tb clinic has started the treatment and they said that it has to be continue everyday without missing a single dose.

 
So far i go everyday in their clinic to take the meds.

 
As tb treatment is very strict

 
Everyday upto 9 months and i cant miss the treatment not even for a single day as it can make the treatment complicated.

 
Tb clinic told me that i cant fly or leave australia either if i am planning to and i am already on a bridging visa c for AAT after the refusal of 187 RSMS which can expire anytime if they give negative decision or if my employer closes the business and i am very scared about my health.

 
TB clinic have also notified the department of immi as per their policy.

 
So now i want to find out if i am eligible to apply for any visa to finish off my treatment if my bridging visa c gets cancelled or immi will wait for my treatment to finish even though AAT takes the decision?

 
Tb clinic told me that my visa wont get cancelled as i am on tb treatment but i dont want to take there words as they dont know anything about AAT and i want to finish my treatment here in Austalia at any cost.

 
Please find me some answers as its really been a stressful time for me.

 
Or find me some other option so i can please complete my treatment without breaching any law or visa conditions.

 
Ii am hoping to get a reply back.

 
Thanking you,

Hi Karan

Do you have an Agent? This is a very specific case and unless someone else here on the Forum has gone through the same scenario I wouldn't expect much help. Even the Agent has to be knowledgeable and experienced in such issues so if your current one is not, I suggest you finding the right Agent first before proceeding to the next step.

In case you're given the chance to remain here for the treatment check if it's possible to lodge a new nomination from a new business- if you can find one.

In case you have to go back to your home country and finish the treatment there, look into options to apply again from overseas (if you got a Sponsor). This is still a high risk I believe with the TB, unless it can be cleared. Sorry, I'm no expert in TB.

I also suggest you google other forums where people discuss precisely such TB concerns to get more insight into what's possible but would under no circumstances recommend you going through this process on your own.

Best of luck


I do not sing in the shower, I think in the shower. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thank you for your reply.
 
I am trying to get in touch with few migration agents.
 
But no one has given me a reply yet and i cant personally go to one at this stage.
 
If you know any agent in brisbane who can look into this matter then please help.
 
Also what is the processing time for aat in queensland.
 
Rsms salon manager
Applied in aug 2018.
 
How much time do i have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Karan08 said:
Thank you for your reply.
 
I am trying to get in touch with few migration agents.
 
But no one has given me a reply yet and i cant personally go to one at this stage.
 
If you know any agent in brisbane who can look into this matter then please help.
 
Also what is the processing time for aat in queensland.
 
Rsms salon manager
Applied in aug 2018.
 
How much time do i have?

Difficult to assume but from what I've been seeing online it is usually between 14 months and 24 months. Not sure if them receiving the notification regarding your health situation might speed things up (make them open your file faster).

Don't be limited by finding an Agent in Brisbane, you don't need them physically close or present. Everything can be done online. I haven't even met my Agent and I've had him for over 2 years.

Once you find people who have dealt with such procedure they might be the best ones to suggest Agents too.


I do not sing in the shower, I think in the shower. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Karan08 said:

I hope to find someone who can show me some path. Its really stressful

Perhaps a 602 visa (https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/medical-treatment-602).

But you should definitely speak with a registered migration agent - most will do consultations over the phone/skype or via email so you don't need them to be located in the same city as you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MaggieMay24 said:

Perhaps a 602 visa (https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/medical-treatment-602).

But you should definitely speak with a registered migration agent - most will do consultations over the phone/skype or via email so you don't need them to be located in the same city as you.

Thank you for your reply. I also looked into it but one of the condition says that the applicant must not be a threat to public health and TB is a threat to public health. I have contacted few migration agent via email but no one has responded yet and my anxiety is killing me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Karan08 said:

Thank you for your reply. I also looked into it but one of the condition says that the applicant must not be a threat to public health and TB is a threat to public health. I have contacted few migration agent via email but no one has responded yet and my anxiety is killing me.

On one of the other threads where you posted about this you have a response from an agent. Why not follow up with him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×