457 visa holders - Transitioning to a permanent residency visa

4 minutes ago, prnov16 said:

Does that means if I have to do the ENS transition in October 2018, I won't be eligible for it as my occupation is not in the long term lost?

If you want certainty at a time when many of us who are registered migration agents are assimilating a lot of technical information I think you are going to have to be prepared to pay a fee.

Unless there are any agents out there who are happy to advise as a freebie at a very busy time ...

Best regards.

Edited by Alan Collett

Guest All change

Hi Alan, would you be able to provide an answer to whether these changes would impact an already submitted ens 186 transition from 457? 

I tried to get hold our MA today but didn't get through... Ours was submitted in December last year.  Would really appreciate your thoughts. 

Edited by All change

4 minutes ago, All change said:

Hi Alan, would you be able to provide an answer to whether these changes would impact an already submitted ens 186 transition from 457? 

I tried to get hold our MA today but didn't get through... Ours was submitted in December last year.  Would really appreciate your thoughts. 

Can I suggest you persevere with your existing advisor.

It would be unprofessional of me to advise when you have an advisor already acting for you.

Best regards.

• Like 1