Survey technician skills assessment & EILTS

Hi all, just needed to pick your brains re the my situation. 

Basically i have a MSc in Surveying and have worked as an engineering surveyor for 2.5 years and a junior surveyor 1 year ten years ago..... I have an unrelated undergraduate however so am forced to look at CSOL occupations (i.e. Survey Technician). Does anyone know if my MSc should pass as a AQF diploma via vetassess?

Also in order to get my points up I'm going to have to do an English test and score 8s. I'm an native English speaker and just wondered if anyone has any tips on getting 8s in the scores?

Thanks heaps in advance ?

Mike 

Does anyone know if my MSc should pass as a AQF diploma via vetassess?

It should.

Also in order to get my points up I'm going to have to do an English test and score 8s. I'm an native English speaker and just wondered if anyone has any tips on getting 8s in the scores?

Consider sitting PTE.

To get past VETASSESS make sure your work experience is 'highly relevant', as defined.

I took IELTS academic and scored 3 x 8 and 1 x 8.5. My recommendation would be to get the official practice book and take advantage of the practice sections of the website. You should get access to these once registering and booking your exam.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

• Like 1