Johndoe

Too many Pics

9 posts in this topic

Some of the threads with large quantities of images take an eternity to load, if at all. To enable more user friendly viewing posts should have a limit on image attachments. The thread "Photos of Qld" for example simply won't load on my (fast) computer due to the amount of images in one page. Limiting images per post, or posts per page would make for better browsing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moneycorp
Moneycorp

We are rural but I haven't had problems viewing yours, maybe mine hadn't been reduced enough like yours. It's not computer issues but more download speed. I will ask Rob if there is anything we can do

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/04/2017 at 0:11 AM, Johndoe said:

Some of the threads with large quantities of images take an eternity to load, if at all. To enable more user friendly viewing posts should have a limit on image attachments. The thread "Photos of Qld" for example simply won't load on my (fast) computer due to the amount of images in one page. Limiting images per post, or posts per page would make for better browsing

 

It's not as though you have busy schedule, is it? Shove another shilling in the slot, Kev, then we can see more of your beaut photos....:D

Cheers, Bobj.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think @Cerberus1 is going to look at adding something to reduce photos just so we can see more:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't had a problem on my laptop or iPad.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, doubter said:

I haven't had a problem on my laptop or iPad.

ADSL in Qld is far slower than the UK 8 mbps is the fastest I've ever had with 6 being about average

Edited by Johndoe
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, doubter said:

I haven't had a problem on my laptop or iPad.

Kev is still on dial up lol 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Johndoe said:

ADSL in Qld is far slower than the UK 8 mbps is the fastest I've ever had with 6 being about average

Can you not get NBN there yet?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

Can you not get NBN there yet?

No and they haven't giver a reason why. Just low on the list for a rollout not until Jul - Dec 2018

Edited by Johndoe
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now