190 EOI with 65 points COOK

Samchana

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi rohit

want to check with you for few things

1. did u get your assessment done through vetassess

2. also In outcome letter did they mention the years of experience or employment time.

bag

10 hours ago, bag said:

hi rohit

want to check with you for few things

1. did u get your assessment done through vetassess

2. also In outcome letter did they mention the years of experience or employment time.

bag

Indeed.  It happens sometimes that those who misunderstand the process often lodge an EOI not realising that they need to undertake a skills assessment (and English Language in many cases) first! 

You should make sure that these are done, and you have the results, before you even begin filling out an EOI.

Regards,

Richard

Hey bag

Yes i have got my results of vetassess number of years was not mentioned but for that i had to do it from TRA

Richard hi

Yes i have done my pte as well got 7.5 over all

Now i need to do my medicals and pcc for a visa grant what are my chances of getting the visa as i have got an invite by vic for a cook @ 65 points.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

• 6 months later...

Hi Mel26

My husband (we) have done an EOI as a cook to Victoria. We had to wait exactly 12 weeks then got our nomination and ITA in the same day 28/11/17. We submitted our visa application on Monday 4/12/17, got confirmation that our pcc application has been received by acro on 4/12/17 and will be doing our medicals on 13/12/17.

Steps in the process was:

1. Got all documents ready for skills assessment at Victoria university,ref letters, salary slips, diploma etc. 

2. They requested additional documents and required work place photos, videos of preparing several dishes, completing check forms like stock, fridge temp, equipment maintenance and cleaning. 

3. He then got invited for a technical interview which was done at an agency in London. They connected my husband via Skype to the assessor from Vic uni. He can't remember much about the questions as he was nervous and ill on that day too. 

4. Think 2 weeks later he got a positive skills and a certificate iii in commercial cookery. 

5. Done English test

6. Submitted EOI to Victoria for 190 state sponsorship and on  the day of the 12th week we got nominated and ITA. 

7. Lodged visa application 

8. Applied for pcc

9. Booked medicals

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Dear a

On 12/8/2017 at 02:42, rohitlobo13 said:

I got my visa for 190 on 13/9/17 as a cook 65 points and i got an invite for Melbourne will be leaving for Australia in march 2018 !!

Congrats Rohit!  I'm planning to apply EOI for Victoria as a cook. I have got 60 points (including state nomination). I have a couple of questions. Does Victoria require 5 years experience? Actually, I've more than 5 years experience but TRA mentioned only my current experience on the TRA outcome letter which is 3 years, I don't have payslip or bank statements from my previous employer to prove my experience so they rejected my previous employment.  Can you please clear my doubt. Thanks in advance!

Dear a
Congrats Rohit!  I'm planning to apply EOI for Victoria as a cook. I have got 60 points (including state nomination). I have a couple of questions. Does Victoria require 5 years experience? Actually, I've more than 5 years experience but TRA mentioned only my current experience on the TRA outcome letter which is 3 years, I don't have payslip or bank statements from my previous employer to prove my experience so they rejected my previous employment.  Can you please clear my doubt. Thanks in advance!

Yes you do need to have 5 years exp for Victoria and 2 years exp for nsw

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys
Can please someone guide me as you all are senior then me .

How can i apply for cook 190 and what will be the requirements for that ?

I have TRA assessment. And 2 years of part time experience as a cook and after that since oct 2016 I’m working full time as a cook with my sponsor employer almost 17 month .

I have done certificate 3,4 and diploma in commercial cookery .

What else I gonna need for cook 190 or what will be the steps .

Currently I’m on 187 bridging visa from past 17 months. I didn’t apply TR just get sponsor

• 2 months later...
On 2/21/2018 at 17:23, Khanw said:

Hi guys
Can please someone guide me as you all are senior then me .

How can i apply for cook 190 and what will be the requirements for that ?

I have TRA assessment. And 2 years of part time experience as a cook and after that since oct 2016 I’m working full time as a cook with my sponsor employer almost 17 month .

I have done certificate 3,4 and diploma in commercial cookery .

What else I gonna need for cook 190 or what will be the steps .

Currently I’m on 187 bridging visa from past 17 months. I didn’t apply TR just get sponsor

mate you are eligible to apply 489 visa in South Australia contact migration agent also you might be eligible to apply 190 visa in NSW or NT. please do some consultation with migration agent they guide you through better than answering in here. cheers

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 13:08, Samchana said:

Hi everyone is there is anyone who lodged 190 EOI in NSW as a cook with 65 points

EOI lodged  on  06/04/2017

Any idea when I'll get invitation ?

Hi Samchana, 

How long did it take you for nomination and visa grant??

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, 

can someone suggest me please . Actually I’m on 457 visa . I have 3.5 full time 2 year part time experience as cook . And I’ve 55 point my own . Is there any chance to to apply 489 or 190 visa . Get invitation on 65 point if I get 10 point for state . Thanks 

1 hour ago, Jai12 said:

Hi everyone, 

can someone suggest me please . Actually I’m on 457 visa . I have 3.5 full time 2 year part time experience as cook . And I’ve 55 point my own . Is there any chance to to apply 489 or 190 visa . Get invitation on 65 point if I get 10 point for state . Thanks 

Apply both